Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Link to Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics

Coldplay - Paradise Lyrics

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 10:45 PM PDT


Coldplay - Paradise Lyrics

My song is love
Love to the loveless shown
And it goes on
You don't have to be alone
Your heavy heart
Is made of stone
And it's so hard to see you clearly
You don't have to be on your own
You don't have to be on your own

And I'm not gonna take it back
And I'm not gonna say, "I don't mean that"
You're the target that I'm aiming at
Got to get that message home

My song is love
My song is love, unknown
But I'm on fire for you, clearly
You don't have to be alone
You don't have to be on your own

And I'm not gonna take it back
And I'm not gonna say, "I don't mean that"
You're the target that I'm aiming at
And I'm nothing on my own
Got to get that message home

And I'm not gonna stand and wait
Not gonna leave it until it's much too late
On a platform I'm gonna stand and say
That I'm nothing on my own
And I love you, please come home

My song is love, is love unknown
And I've got to get that message home

Tomorrow Ft. Jason Mraz - Two Spot Gobi Lyrics

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 10:44 PM PDT


Tomorrow Ft. Jason Mraz - Two Spot Gobi Lyrics

i tried not to speak my mind it's better locked inside but this is hard to bare
black and white we seem to be but red is all i see when you're this close to me
tell me what you say and we have given too much time
and have come too far together to let all this past us by
but as the night falls i know days will be better

i close my eyes and i know
that the sun will rise and you will not matter always
and i know that the sun will rise and you will not matter tomorrow, tomorrow

i have glazed up to the sky and followed silver birds that fly above my head
traveled many corners and discover stories some are still left unsaid
and i've tasted many colours in the rainbow of this world
as i try unplug the progress of this changing universe
but as the night falls i know days will be brighter

i close my eyes and i know
that the sun will rise and you will not matter always
and i know that the sun will rise and you will not matter tomorrow, tomorrow

tomorrow brings a brand new day and i will reinvent the way i look at you
and if the world spins round i know that they'll be on our side
we will skate on frozen rivers to escape the hidden tides
but as the night falls i know days will be better

i close my eyes and i know
that the sun will rise and you will not matter always
and i know that the sun will rise and you will not matter tomorrow, tomorrow

so look up, don't look down
raise your head, turn around
see the faces you know they're all looking for you
think that you can't make a change
well you can and you will, you will

so look up, don't look down
raise your head, turn around
see the people you know they're all looking for you
think that you can't make a change
well you can and you will and you will
you will..

i close my eyes and i know
that the sun will rise and you will not matter always
and i know that the sun will rise and you will not matter tomorrow, tomorrow,
tomorrow, tomorrow..

The Weeknd Ft. Drake - The Zone Lyrics

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 10:41 PM PDT


The Weeknd Ft. Drake - The Zone Lyrics

Why you rushing me baby
It's only us
I dont wanna die tonight baby
So let me sip this slow
I'll give you what you called for
Just let me get me in my zone
I'll be making love to her through you
So let me keep my eyes closed
And I wont see a damn thing
I can't feel a damn thing
But if I touch you right
I wont see a damn thing
I can't feel a damn thing
But I'ma touch you right

I'ma touch you right, ooh yeah (let me set this slow)
I'ma touch you right (let me get inside my zone)
I'ma touch you right (just let me)

And I believe until I fall, ooh yeah
And I don't give a damn
I felt the girl before

I left it over her, baby
I didn't need no-one
But I'm here tonight baby
I've been alone for too long

Ohh, oh yeah
So, wont say a damn thing
I can't feel a damn thing
But I'ma touch you right
I can't see a damn thing
I cant feel a damn thing

But I'ma touch you right
I'ma touch you right, ooh yeah (let me set this slow)
I'ma touch you right (let me get inside my zone)
I'ma touch you right (just let me)

[Drake]

Woah, all these broken hearts on that pole

Man if pole dancers are art you know how many fuckin' artists I know

Got some new bills in the mail

Got some big favours I owe

Got some good things ahead of me

When these bad bitches let go

Well, girl lets go

Walk your broken heart through that door

Sit yo sexy ass on that couch

Wipe that lipstick off of your mouth

I take it slow

She in love with my crew

She said make enough so I can try some

I thought taking drugs jus' aint you

Yeah girl, just be you

And I do this shit for my hometown

It being going down it aint new

That's that north north, that up top

That OVO and that XO

Your girlfriend at our next show

But its all good, don't stress though

First night f-ck, never really planned it

Take a deep breath, no need to panic

Lips so French, ass so Spanish

You don't really like attention, I don't know if she gon manage out here

But she got me all up in my zone

Said she like the view I got in this place

Shit I did all of that on my own

Oh yeah

0 comments:

Post a Comment