Free Download Mp3 Indonesia | |
- Tony Bennett Ft. Mariah Carey - When Do The Bells Ring For Me Lyrics
- Jedward - Wow Oh Wow Lyrics
- Mac Miller - Face The Facts Lyrics
- XV - Hoop Dreams Lyrics
- Daughtry - Renegade Lyrics
- Labrinth Ft. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake Lyrics
- Tank Ft. Kris Stephens - Compliments Lyrics
- We Came As Romans - Everything As Planned Lyrics
- Estelle - Thank You Lyrics
- J. Cole Ft. Jay-Z - Mr. Nice Watch Lyrics
- Demi Lovato Ft. Missy Elliott and Timbaland - All Night Long Lyrics
- Ester Dean - Dedication To My Ex Lyrics
- Neon Hitch - Bad Dog Lyrics
- Florence And The Machine - Shake It Out Lyrics
- Adonis - Nearest Exit Lyrics
- Nikki Flores - Run Back To Me Lyrics
- J. Cole - Cosmic Kev Freestyle Lyrics
- Bowling For Soup - Graduation Trip Lyrics
- Bowling For Soup - Let's Pretend We're Not In Love Lyrics
- Bowling For Soup - This Ain't My Day Lyrics
| Tony Bennett Ft. Mariah Carey - When Do The Bells Ring For Me Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:13 AM PDT Tony Bennett Ft. Mariah Carey - When Do The Bells Ring For Me Lyrics I wonder when do the bells ring for me When someone tugs a heartstring for me? When does it come my time? When does the poem rhyme? When do the songs they sing, sing for me? To those who say "Hey, wake up and feel life" I say "I'm ready, just show me the way" Show me those arms that say "Welcome to real life" And we'll stay, we'll stay How many parties more can I run to? How many little loves can there be Before it's all a bore? Forget it, I want more I want someone who wants want more of me Like making promises good in the daylight The thing is here am I, where is she? When is it my chance? When is it my dance When do the bells ring for me? |
| Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:02 AM PDT Jedward - Wow Oh Wow Lyrics Wow oh wow oh wow, Wow oh wow, She's got me seeing red light, Bang, bang, pow, Eleven out of ten, I don't know how, Straight off the Richter scale, She drives me wild, I try to fight it but I can't let go, She going low, Out of control, (wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow) She got body and it got me, On the floor, tryna kill her looking at me, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, She be a problem when the beat drops, Got 'em all lined up around the whole block, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, Wow oh wow, Wow oh wow, She's got this energy like bang, bang, pow, Erotic overload, it breaks me down, My heart is racing and it can't slow down, I try to shake it but I can't let go, She's going low, Out of control, (wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow) She got body and it got me, On the floor, tryna kill her looking at me, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, She be a problem when the beat drops, Got 'em all lined up around the whole block, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, Wow oh wow, Wow oh wow oh wow oh wow, She really got me singing wow oh wow, Wow oh wow oh wow oh wow, Wow wow wow wow wow, She got body and it got me, On the floor, tryna kill her looking at me, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, She be a problem when the beat drops, Got 'em all lined up around the whole block, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, Wow oh wow, She got body and it got me, On the floor, tryna kill her looking at me, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, She be a problem when the beat drops, Got 'em all lined up around the whole block, See, I got a feeling, She got a feeling, Wow, oh, wow, oh wow, Wow oh wow oh wow, Wow oh wow oh wow, Wow oh wow oh wow |
| Mac Miller - Face The Facts Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:02 AM PDT Mac Miller - Face The Facts Lyrics Hey, Hey, Hey (Hey) Just Display A Rhyme Skill Man That What It Is 92 Till Infinity And Beyond, Heh Heh, And Beyond Allright Look, Monthafuckas Still Rap BEYOTCH Hey, When I Was Fifteen It Was My Dream To Work With Pream He Believed In What I Do So Now Hes Makin' This Beat And Im Writin' These Rhymes, Makin' Sure That I Kill It Shinin Like Im A Critic The Goverment Cann't Conceal It My Style They Try To Steal It Cus' People Startin To Feel It Im Goin On These Adventures Somethin Like On A Field Trip And Now Im Growin Up Lookin Around This Planet Some Shit Be Goin On And I Just Can't Understand It No Need To Panic I Got To Expand It A Million Downloads Im Takin Over Your Bandwidth Moments All Can Did Kodak Reminisin Go Back, Life Feel Good Want Yall To Know That Don't Have No Dill And No Half A Mill Just On My Game Start Shit With Some Mass Appeal Go Platinum, Independently, Incredibly Dope You Needa Tell A Scope To Come And Get At Me And Maybe I Could Never See To Label My Identity They See My Middle Finger Shut The Fuck Up And Let Me Be That How Its Always Been And How It Will Be Filthy Ass Rhymes Makin Money But Im Still Me Flippin' The Mics, Spittin' This Nice, Never Could Get Everything That I Like Now I Can Copy No Matter The Price Fuck If You Get It I'm Rappin For Life You Can't Tell Me Shit, I Got My Own Mind, Its Six In The Morning And Now Its Go Time Hey, Had To Take The Beat And Let It Breath Usin Up The Oxygen The Kid He Go Rockin' And There Ain't To Stoppin' You See Me Stockin' Up Workin Every Second Of The Day And Still Not Enough Now On That Cocky Stuff Wat Yall To Acknowledge Us If You Don't Suck My Dick Bitch Esophagus You Probably Just Go All On The Internet See A Conversation And You Fell The Need To Interject I Ain't Finished Yet Dont Think This Kid A Threat I'm On The Lose End Find Me Supervision Yet You An Mp3 Im Still In A Set, Vintage Yet Futuristic With Some Shit Taht Split Your Dick(Deck) My Cadence Complex Rhyme Without A Concept Atomic Bombs Your Just A Stupid Fake Bomb Threat Six In The Morning And Im Writing These Rhyme Workin Hard So That You Know Every Night Is A Grind,Fine |
| Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:02 AM PDT XV - Hoop Dreams Lyrics [Hook] I'm talkin' 'bout hoop dreams, hoop dreams My nigga had hoop dreams, hoop dreams Some niggas ball, some niggas shoot When you from where I'm from, everybody wanna hoop I'm talkin' 'bout [Verse 1] Dwayne Wayne to Dwayne Wade, fire on him So hatin' niggas that ain't paid put fire on him But he was USA, Jordan, nine on him The old heads he used to hoop with even tried to warn him Not everbody gets those dreams Even Ewing didn't get no ring We see the beamers drive by and some guys won't get those keys But we pray that Jesus shutters when we hit them threes And I will choose to this crew and move keys fast But he passed like Steve Nash 'Til the day that he need cash Then he has to start to say Move dimes easy or make pennies the harder way Like get a job today He says that's too boring I'm to broke to pay attention I'm getting what I'm affording And girls watch from the floor and recognize him from scoring And rims on twenty-threes, now he's the new Jordan With his [Hook x2] Carry heat like Alonzo A nine like you Rondo Then you hit the block, Dikembe Mutombo Flew to the top fast, now you gotta drive slow Yao Ming out in Houston with yo eyes low You shooting for racks on racks Got dreams to be Kareem, then match the stats I'm talking Bill Russell rings, back to back No Toronto, but some niggas just rap the rap Cause everybody can't ball and that's a fact But I came with the Magic, Shaq attack My OG told me, victory's so sweet But not everything, that's a Phil Jackson chat I'm talkin' Bulls verse Jazz, I captured that Cause I take all of the glory these Caps could cap Uh, my dudes lost, still out there shooting Funny thing is none of them were hooping But they had [Hook x2] [Outro: The Notorious B.I.G.] Because the streets is a short stop: Either you're slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot Because the streets is a short stop: Either you're slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot |
| Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:03 AM PDT Daughtry - Renegade Lyrics Oh Mama, I'm In Fear For My Life From The Long Arm Of The Law Hang Man Is Coming Down From The Gallows, And I Don't Have Very Long. The Jig Is Up, The News Is Out They Finally Found Me The Renegade Who Had It Made Retrieved For A Bounty Never More To Go Astray This'll Be The End Today Of The Wanted Man Oh Mama, I've Been Years On The Lam And Had A High Price On My Head Lawman Said 'Get Him Dead Or Alive' And I'm For Sure He'll See Me Dead Oh Mama I Can Hear You Cryin', You're So Scared And All Alone Hangman Is Comin' Down From The Gallows And I Don't Have Very Long. Oh Momma, I'm In Fear For My Life From The Long Arm Of The Law |
| Labrinth Ft. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:03 AM PDT Labrinth Ft. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake Lyrics [Labrinth] Labrinth Come In… Ladies And Gentleman This Is Something They Call A Ground-Breaker, Breaker… So Let Me First Apologize To The Shirts And The Ties For Your Make Up Cause I Make You Ugly As Soon As It Drops We're On A Rampage Bottles Poppin' Off Before You Know It There's Rubble And Dust Cuz We Be Crashing It Up Somebody Say You Better Run Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Say Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Cause We So, Bounce On It, So Bounce On It Let's Smash Some It, Yeah Mosh For It Hey Yeah! We Can Make An Earthquake Up In Here Ladies And Gentleman What You're About To Witness It's No Illusion And Now, We Got The Bass Banging From Head To Buckingham Palace They're All Moving Hey Simon, We're F*Cking Them Up Turning In Syco Everybody Rock Let's Bring The House Down To Rubble And Dust Cuz We Be Crashing It Up Somebody Say You Better Run Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Say Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Cause We So, Bounce On It, So Bounce On It Let's Smash Some It, Yeah Mosh For It Hey Yeah! We Can Make An Earthquake Up In Here I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here… Cause We So, Bounce On It, So Bounce On It Let's Smash Some It, Yeah Mosh For It We Can Make An Earthquake Up In Here… [Tinie Tempah] Yeah, Fire, Fire We About To Set This Place On Fire With …. Matcher, Lighter Don't Do Girlfriends One Night Let's Make Them, Ahh C-Minor, If I Want Question OK, Gaga, I Just Phone Up Their Designer Doing All Nighters No Base Off, Rehearsal A Little… Disturbing London, Got The Whole City Panicking I Be Nostradamus Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Say Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Cause We So, Bounce On It, So Bounce On It Let's Smash Some It, Yeah Mosh For It Hey Yeah! We Can Make An Earthquake Up In Here |
| Tank Ft. Kris Stephens - Compliments Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:03 AM PDT Tank Ft. Kris Stephens - Compliments Lyrics Ladies Most Beautiful Girl In The World Ladies Most Beautiful Girl In The World In My Book, You Can Do No Wrong From Head To Toe In My Book, I Done Wrote You Songs So Beautiful You Deserve Every Good Thing That A Man Can Give You Should Have A Life That Only Superstars Live Oh You Hear A Lot Of Talking 'Bout What They Would Do To You Oh You Seen A Lot Of Walking Soon As They Were Through With You Let's Appreciate You Cause The Truth Is That You Heaven Sent We Can Start Off With Some Compliments I Can Go On And On Killing You With These Compliments Words Can't Describe You But Let Me Remind You Say I'm Sexy (I'm Sexy), Say I'm Fly (I'm Fly) Girl I Can't Let You By Without A Little Compliments You Deserve Every Word Of These Compliments Ladies Most Beautiful Girl In The World Ladies Most Beautiful Girl In The World Damn Yo Mama Gotta Be Fine From Head To Toe 'Cause I'm Looking At A Baby She Made So Beautiful Your Smile Alone Could Get You Anything That A Man Can Give If I Had It I'd Give You The Life That Only Superstars Live Oh You Hear A Lot Of Talking 'Bout What They Would Do To You Oh You Seen A Lot Of Walking Soon As They Were Through With You Let's Appreciate You Cause The Truth Is That You Heaven Sent We Can Start Off With Some Compliments I Can Go On And On Killing You With These Compliments Words Can't Describe You But Let Me Remind You Say I'm Sexy (I'm Sexy), Say I'm Fly (I'm Fly) Girl I Can't Let You By Without A Little Compliments You Deserve Every Word Of These Compliments Oh Oh If You Fine Without No Make Up On Let Me See Your Hands Up In The Air Oh Oh If You Got Time, It Won't Take Me Long Let Me Put Some Thangs Up In Your Ear Compliments I Can Go On And On Killing You With These Compliments Words Can't Describe You But Let Me Remind You Say I'm Sexy (I'm Sexy), Say I'm Fly (I'm Fly) Girl I Can't Let You By Without A Little Compliments You Deserve Every Word Of These Compliments |
| We Came As Romans - Everything As Planned Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:03 AM PDT We Came As Romans - Everything As Planned Lyrics I Don't Sleep At Night, I Don't Sleep At Night. I Just Lay And Think, About If Everything Went Just How I've Planned, And How Nothing Is Going How I've Planned. I'm Tied Down To The Bed I've Made, The One That I Said That I Had Left. I Shouldn't Speak Before I Know, I've Built And Rebuilt The Bed I Lay In. But I Always End Up Restless In The Same Place. I Don't Sleep At Night, And I Don't Know What To Think, About The Life I've Made For Myself. Or Have I Created My Own Hell? Did I Set Myself Up To Fail? Tried To Take Care Of Everyone Else, Neglected Taking Care Of Myself, How Can I Take Care Of Anyone Else? The One Thing I Wanted Most, Was Lost Because Of My Own. My Own Irresponsibility Do I Get As Many Chances As It Takes? (As Many Chances As It Takes) Or Have I Not Earned Them? Or Have I Not Earned Them? Tell Me That I Have Earned Them, Tell Me That I Can… Start Sleeping Through The Night, Will You Tell Me That I've Created A Life For Myself? None Of Us Were Made To Fail. I Know Without Taking Care Of Myself, I Can Never Take Care Of Anyone Else. Will I Start To Sleep At Night? Or Will I Just Lay And Think? About How If Everything Went Just How I've Planned, Or If I'm Better Off It Never Has. Will I Sleep? Or Will I Just Lay In Bed? Will I Start To Sleep At Night? Or Will I Just Lay And Think? |
| Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:04 AM PDT Estelle - Thank You Lyrics Sometimes I wonder… Do you Even recognize the woman That's standing in front of you Sometimes I wonder… Do you Even care or realize why I took care of you 'Cuz you're my heart You are my soul You're my other half Without you I can not be whole baby So far apart I just don't know What drove us apart in the first place Now I know why These tears I cry … sure won't be the last They will not be the last .. no This pain inside… never seems to pass It never seems to pass… me by So I thank you Said I thank you Yes I thank you For making me a woman Sometimes I wonder… could she be More of a woman to you thank you were a man to me Sometime I wonder .. why me I'm here miserable while you're out living your fantasies And didn't care 'Cuz you're my heart You are my soul You're my other half Without you I can not be whole baby So far apart I just don't know What drove us apart in the first place Now I know baby why These tears I cry … sure won't be the last They will not be the last .. no This pain inside… never seems to pass It never seems to pass… me by So I thank you Said I thank you Yes I thank you For making me a woman One thing I learned in life We all gotta go through to survive I hope she's happy 'Cuz you're the chapter that I'll be closing Hope you're happy 'Cuz once my door closes it won't be open These tears I cry … sure won't be the last They will not be the last .. no This pain inside… never seems to pass It never seems to pass… me by So I thank you Said I thank you Yes I thank you For making me a woman |
| J. Cole Ft. Jay-Z - Mr. Nice Watch Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 10:04 AM PDT J. Cole Ft. Jay-Z - Mr. Nice Watch Lyrics Yeah, everybody got a bad side Drop, let me see that shit What you say Cole ain't hot? What! Where you read that shit? You believe that shit? All cause some lame nigga tweet that shit Have you seen my shows, have you seen my hoes? If I wasn't hot would they be so thick? Guess not, got the game in a headlock I'm blasting at, I'm laughing at you old niggas, Redd Foxx Don't mind me boy, I'm red hot Umm nigga, they not, I'm over here, I'm over there I'm everywhere they not (I said) You'll never play me, nice try Ballin' in the night spot No more Mr Nice guy, hello Mr Nice watch You don't want no problems, put yourself in a tight spot so You can look but don't touch I'll stay on my toes like them White Sox [Hook] Cause it cost me a lot My chain and my watch They say time is money, but really it's not If we ever go broke girl, than time is all we got And you can't make that back, no you can make that back so Lets ball while we here Lets ball while we here Like ain't no tomorrow, like ain't no next year Drink away all our problems, make it rain with no care Like I'll make that back, f-ck it I'll make that back Go Nice watch Nice watch (I know) Nice watch No more Mr Nice Guy, hello Mr Nice Watch [Verse 2] Stack on black, I ain't never been a high roller Now its racks on racks Never thought that I would ride Rover But I'm back on track, add to the fact that I never really drive sober Cole World but I'm hot as shit Do that mean that I'm Bi-polar? Young black and gifted, I rap like it's Christmas eve Coach wouldn't let him off the bench, no wonder why they quit the team But, I'm cut from a different sleeve Cole World so the wrist'll freeze Hurry up with your pictures please I gotta make history [Hook] It cost me a lot, my chain and my watch They say time is money, but really it's not If we ever go broke girl, than time is all we got And you can't make that back, no you can't make that back so Lets ball while we here Lets ball while we here Like aint no tomorrow, like ain't no next year Drink away all our problems, make it rain with no care Like I'll make that back, f-ck it I'll make that back Go Nice watch Nice watch (I know) Nice watch No more Mr Nice Guy, hello Mr Nice Watch [Jay-Z] I got a Hublot I call it Tebow I strap that bitch with a Gator band Y'all niggas ball half time ya'll niggas like the gator band Y'all niggas need a timeout, who got these niggas all wind up Cocksucka I'm 7.30, y'all know where you'll niggas gon wind up No more Mr Nice Guy, hello Mr Nice Watch Only but a matter of time 'fore I hit ya'll niggas with the nice shot Y'all niggas, better not call the law Get no blood on my Audemar Meaning ya'll better not waste my time When y'all ready I'll take you over Meanwhile I'm just chopping off doors Put the front on the back cause I'm back and forth Put the front on the back of the 'bach like a boss So I fronting on niggas when I'm backing off Uh, what up Cole, show time Let these niggas know Adjust ya Rollies on these muthaf-cking hoes Whenever you ready, go! [Hook] It cost me a lot, my chain and my watch If we ever go broke, girl, then time is all we got (Oh yeah, oh yeah) |
| Demi Lovato Ft. Missy Elliott and Timbaland - All Night Long Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Demi Lovato Ft. Missy Elliott and Timbaland - All Night Long Lyrics [Demi Lovato] I love the way you're talking I'm loving what you're doing boy I don't fall easy often I've never had a love like you before I like you, put your number, put your number on my phone, phone, phone You heard me wrestle, call me, call me when you're all alone Don't make bets Come on with me, we stay up all night long I want you in, I want you bad Let's keep the party going all night long Let's keep the party going all night long All night long, all night long, all night long I'm on another planet I made another universe You may not understand it Sooner or later baby you will learn I like you, put your number, put your number in my phone, phone, phone You heard me wrestle, call me, call me when you're all alone Don't make bets Come on with me we stay up all night long I want you win, I want you bad Let's hit the party, going all night long Let's hit the party, going all night long All night long, all night long, all night long [Missy Eliott] We could party all night night Wanna spend a night, night Will you be my type by the end of the night, we could pillow fight Your missy's real nice, come closer, cause I don't bite You talking how I like, you play diddy I play white I'm so alone, no one is home I got your number on my telephone Wanna wanna wanna be your girl Wanna wanna wanna be my babe Boy we could hold hands…it's the weekend don't make plans [Demi Lovato] Party's hot, when you're here At the club, we don't care We gon set it off, we gon set it off Party's hot, when you're here At the club, we don't care We gon set it off, we gon set it off Don't make bets Come on with me, we stay up all night long I want you in, I want you bad Let's keep the party going all night long Let's keep the party going all night long All night long, all night long, all night long |
| Ester Dean - Dedication To My Ex Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Ester Dean - Dedication To My Ex Lyrics Baby, somethings on my mind I gotta say it Yeah, Your pussy done changed It's the same girl and that's a shame (A crying shame baby) Oooh, aint being funny I know another bee's been in that honey Ooh, baby, her pussy done changed It's such a shame girl and that's a shame (Who the hell you giving my loving to girl?) Oooh Nooo Tell me where that pussy gone Cause it don't feel the same (I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy) Oooh Nooo (Why you do me like that baby) Why is that happening to me Oooh Nooo She told me that it was not missin' (I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy) Oooh Nooo Yeah yeah yeah yeh She, she used to be a really special lady I guess she's feeling kinda freaky lately It's such a shame cause now the pussy's changed (Pussy changed) She used to squeeze me Grip me tight so she can please me But now-now, that pussy changed It's such a shame, that pussy changed Oooh Nooo Where did ya pussy go? Cause girl, I need to know (I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy) Oooh Nooo I'ma about to kill it bitch Oooh Nooo She gave away all my money (I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy, that pussy) Oooh Nooo Yeah, yeah, yeh (I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy) Oooh Nooo I'ma about to kill it bitch Oooh Nooo She gave away all my money (I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy, that pussy) Oooh Nooo Yeah, yeah, yeh |
| Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Neon Hitch - Bad Dog Lyrics I just found out that I'm fucking with a bad dog But the beast in me she know how to train a bad dog Woof like a bad dog, sit and be a good dog Or I'ma put you down bang bang like a mad dog Oh oh oh oh oh , I'm breathin' on your skin Oh oh oh oh oh, you feel me closin' in Oh oh oh oh oh You're just an animal that I caught You know I'm yours so rip my clothes off And it's like oh oh and then we oh oh Just come inside my cage you bad dog You're just an animal that I caught You know I'm yours so rip my clothes off And it's like oh oh and then we oh oh Just come inside my cage you bad dog Keep you on a leash tie you up like a bag dog Taste me on your teeth when you bite like a bad dog Woof like a bad dog beg be a good dog Or I'ma put you down bang bang like a mad dog Oh oh oh oh oh , I'm breathin' on your skin Oh oh oh oh oh, you feel me closin' in Oh oh oh oh oh You're just an animal that I caught You know I'm yours so rip my clothes off And it's like oh oh and then we oh oh Just come inside my cage you bad dog You're just an animal that I caught You know I'm yours so rip my clothes off And it's like oh oh and then we oh oh Just come inside my cage you bad dog Revenge is sweet like licorice I poison you with just a kiss, a kiss, a kiss You're just an animal that I caught Your hands are tied I got my wish Now say your prayer cause this is it, is it, is it You're just an animal that I caught You know I'm yours so rip my clothes off And it's like oh oh and then we oh oh Just come inside my cage you bad dog You're just an animal that I caught You know I'm yours so rip my clothes off And it's like oh oh and then we oh oh Just come inside my cage you bad dog |
| Florence And The Machine - Shake It Out Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Florence And The Machine - Shake It Out Lyrics Regrets collect like old friends Here to relive your darkest moments I can see no way, I can see no way And all of the ghouls come out to play And every demon wants his pound of flesh But I like to keep some things to myself I like to keep my issues strong It's always darkest before the dawn And I've been a fool and I've been blind I can never leave the past behind I can see no way, I can see no way I'm always dragging that horse around And our love is pastured such a mournful sound Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground So I like to keep my issues strong But it's always darkest before the dawn Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaaah And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back So shake him off, oh woah I am done with my graceless heart So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart Cause I like to keep my issues strong It's always darkest before the dawn Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back So shake him off, oh woah And given half the chance would I take any of it back It's a final mess but it's left me so empty It's always darkest before the dawn Oh woah, oh woah… And I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't So here's to drinks in the dark at the end of my road And I'm ready to suffer and I'm ready to hope It's a shot in the dark and right at my throat Cause looking for heaven, for the devil in me Looking for heaven, for the devil in me Well what the hell I'm gonna let it happen to me Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back So shake him off, oh woah Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back So shake him off, oh woah |
| Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Adonis - Nearest Exit Lyrics Tonight it's raining on the highway But I gotta try to make it home I'm going faster than I should be Cause I know you don't like being alone The radio is off so I can think About how you rush home just to be with me I guess I must have had a brain freeze Cause I can't recall one time that you You took a loss just to make sure that I am wanted Carried me away was hard for me to run I know you say that you love me so But I can't remember when it ever showed I'm trying to stay on this road But I'm sliding and the further I go Realising what you say to me Isn't what it seems So I gotta find the nearest exit I gotta get out of here Will I wait til the rain clears My heart is flashing the hazard lights The rain is falling too hard to drive I feel like looking for a detour I hope it doesn't take me out of the way My windshield wipers are on level 4 I should have got them both replaced today My head is saying we can make it My heart is telling me it's just not safe And I wanna give you… But I'm starting to think that all you do is take I'm trying to stay on this road But I'm sliding and the further I go Realising what you say to me Isn't what it seems So I gotta find the nearest exit I gotta get out of here Will I wait til the rain clears My heart is flashing the hazard lights The rain is falling too hard to drive And I can't believe That you haven't even called to see if I'm okay Now it's clear to me I'm the only one risking anything Ohh The nearest exit The nearest exit (ohh) The nearest exit I'm trying to stay on this road But I'm sliding and the further I go Realising what you say to me Isn't what it seems So I gotta find the nearest exit I gotta get out of here Will I wait til the rain clears My heart is flashing the hazard lights The rain is falling too hard to drive |
| Nikki Flores - Run Back To Me Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Nikki Flores - Run Back To Me Lyrics Flying on a broken wing Holding onto anything of you I can't seem to see your face All I am is emptiness So why did you look of fire Cause I, I said I'd never be your pain But I can't even hear your name Without just dying And I thought I'd never play the game But I will even take the blame I'm praying you run back to me Run back to me Run back to me Run back to me Now I'm tryna figure out Why does heartbreak always cloud the truth And where went my independence I guess it died with you Cause I, I said I'd never be your pain But I can't even hear your name Without just dying And I thought I'd never play the game But I will even take the blame I'm praying you run back to me And when life has passed me by And it's taken back it's time All I know is you're the one And as long as my heart beats Til you come back to me I'll be holding on our love Cause I, I said I'd never be your pain But I can't even hear your name Without just dying And I thought I'd never play the game But I will even take the blame I'm praying you run back to me Run back to me Run back to me Run back to me Run back to me Run back to me Run back to me Run back to me |
| J. Cole - Cosmic Kev Freestyle Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT J. Cole - Cosmic Kev Freestyle Lyrics It took me all day to find some inspiration It just hit me like a ton of bricks no renovation Problem with the game now, there aint no innovation I see my shit all in your shit, we call that imitation And they say that's flattering but I aint flattered at all Matter fact y'all need to practice that more See my man Nate, ask me if I gain weight, I said nah My pockets got fatter, that's all Money was an issue but now that that's solved, I ball, I ball Like Kobe in the fall Put trophies on my wall, rather trophies on my man And dog, my shows be off the handle Take the proceeds, go to gamble, ha Bet it all black, and pray I quadruple my salary If I win maybe then I can pay Sallie Mae Told her I be dealing with some real life shit She be asking when, bitch, when I feel like it Cole World, Cole life, Cole blooded I be on my shit and look at all the hoes love it Got a hundred fifty bitches in the club staring at me How that feel? Very happy Cole World, Boy, check the degree's These lil n-ggas is trash go and get the Febreeze That's why I blew up on you sucka's all thats left is debris One soldier's all that's left is fatigues Act like you know me boy, I'm Kobe How the f-ck you gon step in my league Rapping bout bullshit, your message fatigue Played out, phoney n-gga probably only got arrested for weed and out here talking that dime shit Dom Perignon shit Not gon cut it like some scissors on my lawn shit Grown cause I own shit This is what you won't get Game so cold, bring the blizzard to the Palms I'm a wizard, I'm a don and I put this on my mom I'm offended, I'm appalled If y'all ain't bowing Claim you a monster but y'all aint growling Claim you a beast, why y'all aint howling? 'Bout as sweet as a jumper on the gay Ray Allen I'm 'bout f-cking hoes like Ray J wylin' Killin' n-ggas like K K K violence I guess it's why they pay homage Momma I'mma be BIG and I put that on the late great Wallace Christopher, check my temperature, nigga my integers.. Whatever man… Alone in my zone, tell me don't it sound stunning Been f-cked the world but she just now cummin' If I ever fell off I would hit the ground runnin' I aint never been the one for fourth down puntin' Aiming at a couple heads, bitch I'm crown huntin' Red dots cause a nigga dread locks So I lock pick just to lock shit back I want Money, Power, Respect since the Lox said that Better stay up on your toes, this is not tic tac Yet, I'm a breath of fresh air, you can place your bets here Ballin' like a Laker you should pray for next year Cause I'm repeating and I'm 3-peatin' And I'm knee deep in the game its quick sand and I keep leakin' The label heat seekin', nigga aint sign me, what the f-ck was he thinkin' They say I killed the game, that was only pre-season I'm heavy I'm Heavy Man, I'm already hot, you can say I'm pre-heated If money talks, mine telling your's "be seated" Cut my leg off I wouldn't be defeated Illest nigga in the game bitch and you can retweet it Email the shit make sure you CC it For these f-ck niggas who don't wanna believe it I be in the airport damn near bare foot Security hollin' out, Cole we need it Getting high as f-ck and I don't even be weeded No point drinkin' I can't even be faded Real recognise real like they related You aint no f-cking G boy, your style G-Rated Hatred is flattery I'm glad to be hated F-ckin' bad bitches that would rather be dated Carolina niggas just happy he made it My money was running late now, now it's happy belated I'm heavy, nigga I'm heavy |
| Bowling For Soup - Graduation Trip Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Bowling For Soup - Graduation Trip Lyrics It was so long ago That feels so strange to say How does 18 years ago Seem just like yesterday A hundred kids from around the world On a ship to the great unknown Two boys for every girl You had never been away from home You were drinking something really green Hopping around like a grasshopper I was sipping diesel gasoline Then I threw up on the mezzanine I wonder if it ever crosses your mind 'Cause I'm afraid it's something I dwell on all of the time I hear you're doing amazing, and Believe me, that makes me smile But I hope you think of me every once in a while We watched the stars shine Ate chicken by the slot machines I was with a friend of mine He got into your roommates' jeans We danced to Aerosmith And then we watched the sun appear I took a bracelet from your wrist You took an earring from my ear You twisted one last twirl Then kissed me so fucking hard And all at once our friends would leave Our hair tangled in the ocean breeze You told me you loved me I asked you if you were sure You said you thought so And then I said that I loved you too I wonder if it ever crosses your mind 'Cause I'm afraid it's something I dwell on all of the time I hear you're doing amazing, and Believe me, that makes me smile But I hope you think of me every once in a while Georgia girl meets Texas boy Place in time so far away Like Leonardo Di Caprio But our ship sank a different way A lifetime in four short days Said goodbye and we never looked back A few letters always ended the same I love you, did you know that? I wonder if it ever crosses your mind 'Cause I'm afraid it's something I dwell on all of the time I hear you're doing amazing, and Believe me, that makes me smile But I hope you think of me every once in a while Yeah I hope you think of me every once in a while |
| Bowling For Soup - Let's Pretend We're Not In Love Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Bowling For Soup - Let's Pretend We're Not In Love Lyrics I got a note from you that said that you had gone I wondered when you wrote that note so I could know when you left Then I can chase you down Do I need an airplane or a car? I wonder what you're thinking You probably think I'm drinking Let's make this interesting and start all over Let's run away And pretend we're not in love And try it again Let's run away And pretend we're not in love And try it again You packed up all your clothes and pretty underwear You may have taken a few things that were exactly the right size I promise I'm not mad that Steeler's shirt looks way better on you I wish you'd pick up the phone I feel so alone without you Can't go on without you Let me write something 'bout you Let's make this interesting and start all over Let's run away And pretend we're not in love And try it again Let's run away And pretend we're not in love And try it again Start over again I'm not asking for forgiveness 'Cause I don't know what I did But I promise I'll forgive you For whatever, whoever you did it to You've already got your bags packed And I can sell everything I own We'll go anywhere in the world you wish I just don't wanna be alone without you Let's make this interesting and start all over Let's run away And pretend we're not in love And try it again Let's run away And pretend we're not in love And try it again Let's run away And pretend we're not in love And try it again Let's run away And pretend we're not in love Let's make this interesting and start all over |
| Bowling For Soup - This Ain't My Day Lyrics Posted: 16 Sep 2011 09:41 AM PDT Bowling For Soup - This Ain't My Day Lyrics I walked the whole nine yards Across town and missed the boat I gave your diamond ring To the ruff part of the sea I left a pocket full of sunshine In my other jeans And then it rained cats and dogs And I'm allergic to them all YEAH Try not to think about it Try not to dwell on it but I like to worry myself sometimes about things I can't control I didn't wear a smile today I looked up and all the blue skies turned grey I don't know how I'm expected to carry on this way This ain't my year this ain't my week this ain't my day [x2] Embraced my red letter day And then the mail didn't run I stopped to smell a rose But ate shit and poisoned oak I went out on a limb And a little bird told me off I took one for the road And drove directly into a wall C'MON Try not to think about it Try not to dwell on it but I like to worry myself sometimes about things I can't control I didn't wear a smile today I looked up and all the blue skies turned grey I don't know how I'm expected to carry on this way This ain't my year this ain't my week this ain't my day [x2] My trucks broken down My stomach feels sick My phone just died and my neighbour is a dick I lost my wallet My back hurts, My knee hurts But who am I to complaign I didn't wear a smile today I looked up and all the blue skies turned grey I don't know how I'm expected to carry on this way This ain't my year this ain't my week this ain't my day (should never of got out of bed) I didn't wear a smile today I looked up and all the blue skies turned grey I don't know how I'm expected to carry on this way This ain't my year this ain't my week this ain't my day [x3] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment