Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Link to Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics

Ameely - Aku Cinta Padamu

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:28 PM PDT


Artis : Ameely
Judul : Aku Cinta Padamu
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Ameely - Aku Cinta Padamu Download Lagu Ameely - Aku Cinta Padamu ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Ameely - Aku Cinta Padamu


Ameely - Aku Cinta Padamu
Download Ameely - Aku Cinta Padamu
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Ameely - Aku Cinta Padamu

Zolla - Waria

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:27 PM PDT


Artis : Zolla
Judul : Waria
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Zolla - Waria Download Lagu Zolla - Waria ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Zolla - Waria


Zolla - Waria
Download Zolla - Waria
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Zolla - Waria

Lady Gan - Kawin Lari

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:25 PM PDT


Artis : Lady Gan
Judul : Kawin Lari
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Lady Gan - Kawin Lari Download Lagu Lady Gan - Kawin Lari ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Lady Gan - Kawin Lari


Lady Gan - Kawin Lari
Download Lady Gan - Kawin Lari
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Lady Gan - Kawin Lari

Rency Milano - Dewi Cinta

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:24 PM PDT


Artis : Rency Milano
Judul : Dewi Cinta
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Rency Milano - Dewi Cinta Download Lagu Rency Milano - Dewi Cinta ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Rency Milano - Dewi Cinta


Rency Milano - Dewi Cinta
Download Rency Milano - Dewi Cinta
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Rency Milano - Dewi Cinta

Angelyn - Detik Waktu

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:22 PM PDT


Artis : Angelyn
Judul : Detik Waktu
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Angelyn - Detik Waktu Download Lagu Angelyn - Detik Waktu ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Angelyn - Detik Waktu


Angelyn - Detik Waktu
Download Angelyn - Detik Waktu
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Angelyn - Detik Waktu

Niu Niu - Hey You

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:21 PM PDT


Artis : Niu Niu
Judul : Hey You
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Niu Niu - Hey You Download Lagu Niu Niu - Hey You ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Niu Niu - Hey You


Niu Niu - Hey You
Download Niu Niu - Hey You
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Niu Niu - Hey You

StooShe - Betty Woz Gone Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:19 AM PDT




StooShe - Betty Woz Gone Lyrics

once upon a time on an estate far far away
ha! ha!
no actually it weren't far
it was only 'round the f-ckin' corner
stop swearing

but na this woman called betty right
she used to have loads of kids 'round her house
doing loads of dodgy things
i was gonna say f-cked up
but i just f-cked up so
ugh!

this is the life of betty
show 'em what you got alex
and if you're american!
take it away…
show them what you got

b-b-b-b-b-back in the day when my grass didn't grow
and i was indestructible not
i'd get on them things that made ya mum's nightmares
unawares, drinking bad pop

so so i got in this crowd to make my rep look bad
in a good way, yet not…
thought i was it, doing whatever
innit ohmygosh jamming with skanks on the block

and so i met this one, chitty chat gone
she was so f-cked, she couldn't stand up
so i gave her a cha and a kittykat bar…
and told her take a break break break
oh no! deep in a dirty hole she gone
solo in a world of her own

b-b-b-b-betty woz gone yeah
betty woz gone yeah
b-b-b-b-betty woz gone yeah
betty woz woz woz woz
b-b-betty woz

underground in london city
there's plenty a bobs on the sniff, sniff, sniffy
think their shit's hot
but it's just f-ckin' not
oh yeahhhh

next thing ya know
i'm at the hoe's damn house
cigarettes k et. and her kids
boys in a line, rock, paper, scissor first time…
fuckin young blud like pure filth
and no she ain't no milf no a-jolie
got a back sack crack her now
but every hole's a goal for spotty juv saps
that can't get f-cked no how…

b-b-b-b-betty woz gone yeah yeah
betty woz gone yeah
b-b-b-b-betty woz gone yeah
betty woz woz woz woz
b-b-betty woz

underground in london city
there's plenty a bobs on the sniff, sniff, sniffy
think their shit's hot
but it's just flippin' not mate…

oh no! look who it is
it's the social services coming round for the kids
oh oh oh oh no
how many chances has she had
ahhh mate a million
oh oh oh oh oh
oh no. look what is is
it's an ambulance come to fix her ass
hold up, ah shit
is betty wearing a bodybag?
yea man.

b-b-b-b-betty woz gone yeah
betty woz gone yeah
b-b-b-b-betty woz gone yeah
betty woz woz woz woz
b-b-betty woz gone yeah
b-b-b-b-betty was gone yeah yea yeah
betty was gooooooone
what you talking about fam???
in london city, where we were born and raised
on an estate where most of us spent our days
jamming and cotching, acting all cool
as we were smoking areefa outside school…
when a couple of hoods…
they was up to no good
started using betty's as their neighborhood…
they'd give her one little line and she'd be on tap
she'd say – 'i'll gie you likle loing if ya gimme more crack"
so betty give a fumble
betty'd be quick
coz the only thing on her mind was getting a fix
but it's too late
b-b-b-b-betty iz gizone
StooShe - Betty Woz Gone Lyrics

Robin Thicke - Love After War Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 09:14 AM PDT




Robin Thicke - Love After War Lyrics

Love After War…
Love After War…
Love After War…

Oooh it's a knock-out baby, you want the fight
I said I'm sorry that I acted like a selfish child
Please forgive baby, I was out of line
You know I can make it right
Don't you love it when we fight

Love After War…
I need you tonight baby
Love After War…
Come on and let me make it right
Love After War…
I'm knockin on your door
Love After War…
You know I want, you know I want that

Cuddle up, doors, clap, door slams and broken lights
Bottles at the TV screen
You got to go, or I'm gonna leave
Throwing closing to the yard
When we go we go so hard
It only makes me want you more, more, more

Love After War…
I need you tonight baby
Love After War…
Come on and let me make it right
Love After War…
I'm knockin on your door
Love After War…

You know I want,

Don't you leave
That's all we need…

Love After War…
I just wanna love you lady
Love After War…
Wanna put down our weapons baby
Love After War…
Lay it cause down on the floor
Love After War…
And give me some love after war

Love After War…
You know it's gonna be your night baby
Love After War…
You know the way that we fight
Love After War…
Just drink this glass of wine
Love After War…
And you'll remember you're mine
Love After War…
Remember you're mine babe, you're mine baby
Love After War…
Come on and let me in
Love After War…
Let me let me in
Love After War…
You know I want it, you know I want you baby

You know I want you baby
You know I want you baby
Robin Thicke - Love After War Lyrics

50 Cent - The Enforcer Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 12:54 AM PDT


50 Cent - The Enforcer Lyrics


50 Cent - The Enforcer Lyrics

Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Money Like A Boss Plus Still Come Off You
Ferrari, Lambo, I Race It
Bugatti, I Chase It
I Be Stuntin', Don't Say Shit, Murda
Is What I Get A … There'll Never Be Another Me, Face It
I … Big Bread So Tape It
Shawty Got Everything You Can Play It

She Ain't Bitch Like The … Stay With
So Brave Your … Tray .. Duck Tape, Ready
Your Time's Up Already
Black Bag Body Bag ,Ready, Ready, Ready,

Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Crazy, Sip … Rich, Still Pushing Narcotics
2 Wanna Do, I've Done It
Life's Going Away, I Won It
Ex Pills… Drama Tell Me Who Won It
… I've Done It,
They Talk About, They Frontin'

So Brave Your … Tray .. Duck Tape, Ready
Your Time's Up Already
Black Bag Body Bag ,Ready, Ready, Ready,

Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Money Like A Boss Plus Still Come Off You

This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
The Steamforcer Mansion
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Feels When I'm Blasting
Everything I Do Something You Want To
But You Don't Do Things That I Do
Cause You Ain't Got The Heart To Do It
You, You, You Ain't Got The Heart To Do It
You, You, You Ain't Got The Heart To Do It

Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Money Like A Boss Plus Still Come Off You
Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer, Who Wanna Play With The Enforcer?
Money Like A Boss Plus Still Come Off You

This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
The Steamforcer Mansion
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Sounds When I'm At You
This Sound Feels When I'm Blasting
Blasting, Blasting, Blasting,
This Sound Feels When I'm Blasting.

Common - Blue Sky Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 12:53 AM PDT


Common - Blue Sky Lyrics


Common - Blue Sky Lyrics

Aston Martin king
Luther with dreams
The young Denzel
The way I move through scenes
I'm like a preacher than once was a fiend
A story of change that came with wings
Pretty as the skyline
The sky is my ally
Son of the Mo so from up high I shine
Suited in Prada stay mellow like lala
Young fresh with dollars
Ladies go gaga

I'm the coom lada
Top of the class
Black Wall Street so my stock'll never crash
Giving what I ask
Pure religion and cash

For the windows that open I'm raising my glass
Daylight beams
Nightlife schemes
This is my inception
I'm writing my dreams
A mortal view of a star
Doing what I'm born to do
I see the blue skies
Say the lord's coming through

Nicola Roberts - Cinderella’s Eyes Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 12:52 AM PDT


Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes Lyrics


Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes Lyrics

English rose
This is how the story goes
Been asleep
Pricked my finger
Fell too deep
Woke to find
A dead prince charming by my side
So hey, there's no need to say goodbye

Will I find
Any baddies or goodies
Will I lie with any princes or hoodies
Alibi
You better pucker up or die
Be mine
Say I was with you last night

No more pretending
There's happy endings
You gotta make one, make one

Where did you go?
What did you see?
Cinderella's eyes
What did you do?
Where did you sleep?
Underneath the sky
Did you belong?
Are you complete?
Kick my heels three times
My oh my, what'll I do out there?

Cinderella are you happy
With your fella and your home
Had to wake up from my nightmare

Ginger bread
Man he tried to seduce me
Off his head
I'm allergic to dairy
Better yet
He didn't know I needed more
A smart cookie who really knows the score

Little girl
You got to do it for yourself
In a world
Where cards are so randomly dealt
No you can't
Change the done it's in the past
So you, buckle your boots and don't look back

No more pretending
There's happy endings
You gotta make one, make one

Where did you go?
What did you see?
Cinderella's eyes
What did you do?
Where did you sleep?
Underneath the sky
Did you belong?
Are you complete?
Kick my heels three times
My oh my, what'll I do out there?

Cinderella are you happy
With your fella and your home
Had to wake up from my nightmare

Choose to learn
Choose to love
Choose to laugh
Choose to play
Choose to care
Choose to ask
Choose to speak
Choose you
[x2]

Where did you go?
What did you see?
Cinderella's eyes
What did you do?
Where did you sleep?
Underneath the sky
Did you belong?
Are you complete?
Kick my heels three times
My oh my, what'll I do out there?
[x2]

Nicola Roberts - Fish Out Of Water Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 12:51 AM PDT


Nicola Roberts - Fish Out Of Water Lyrics


Nicola Roberts - Fish Out Of Water Lyrics

I'm a day, a day without the night
I'm a day, a day without the night

You're my childhood sweetheart
Everyday I dream of you
Now we're living apart
You took a part of me with you

And since I'm not doing you
They're finding things for me to do
But you're my childhood sweetheart
You took a part of me with you

So what happens now?
You're turning down the volume
Am I supposed to start anew?
So what happens now?
You're turning down the volume
I'm tired of jumping through your hoops

I'm a day without the night (a day without the night)
A fish out of water
Now you've left me and it's like
A la-la-la lullaby
[x2]

You're my childhood sweetheart
The one I chased for so many years
Feels like you've got your hands locked
Over my lips and ears

All those lovely words sang turned into frustrated tears
But you're my childhood sweetheart
I will chase you
Yeah I'll chase you, I will chase you

So what happens now?
You're turning down the volume
Am I supposed to start anew?
So what happens now?
You're turning down the volume
I'm tired of jumping through your hoops

The clock struck 12 and you, you just slipped away
And all I ever knew, told me I couldn't play
So what am I to do find another game?
You made me all that I became, I really want you back again

I'm a day without the night (a day without the night)
A fish out of water

Music you are my life
I can't handle a goodbye

I'm a day without the night (a day without the night)
A fish out of water
Now you've left me and it's like
A la-la-la lullaby
[x2]

Even, if I have to go alone
I'd rather that then let you go
So I'll face the road unknown
[x4]

Nicola Roberts - Take A Bite Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 12:49 AM PDT


Nicola Roberts - Take A Bite Lyrics


Nicola Roberts - Take A Bite Lyrics

La la la la la la la la la [x2]

You always seem to want to take a pop
Like a bully by the corner shop
All over me like a polka dot
You treat me like someone I'm not

I'm gonna blow up, I'm gonna blow up
Do you enjoy winding me up?
I'm gonna blow up, I'm gonna blow up
I'm gonna blow up, I'm gonna blow up

Get your teeth round this open wide
Eyes bigger than your belly tonight
If you think you're hard take a bite

You push and push and push, pushed me to fight
Everybody's got a limit alright
So put 'em up, put 'em up, take a bite

Just because you're twice the size of me
Doesn't mean I'm scared of World War III
Sit back and grab a cup of tea
I'm gonna kick your arse now in 3D

I'm gonna blow up, I'm gonna blow up
I'm asking pretty please
I'm gonna blow up, I'm gonna blow up
I'm gonna blow up, I'm gonna blow up

Get your teeth round this open wide
Eyes bigger than your belly tonight
If you think you're hard take a bite

You push and push and push, pushed me to fight
Everybody's got a limit alright
So put 'em up, put 'em up, take a bite

La la la la la la la la la
So I was just a shy girl from Halton Brook
I'd always write all my dreams down in my story book
We didn't have many pennies, used to sit round the telly
Never been wrapped up in the way I look
So when I got down to London, had the press on my case
Cause I didn't walk round with a smile on my face
Called me a rude ginger bitch and say I bought bigger tits
They're gonna eat all their words, they're talking absolute shit

Get your teeth round this open wide
Eyes bigger than your belly tonight
If you think you're hard take a bite

You push and push and push, pushed me to fight
Everybody's got a limit alright
So put 'em up, put 'em up, take a bite

Wale Ft. Miguel - Lotus Flower Bomb Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 12:48 AM PDT


Wale Ft. Miguel - Lotus Flower Bomb Lyrics


Wale Ft. Miguel - Lotus Flower Bomb Lyrics

[Wale]
I'mma rap to you real quick. I wanna enjoy the luxury of like, not knowing each other for real. Hol' up

[Intro: Miguel]
Lotus flower bomb, firefly
When I'm low, she take me high
I can teach you all the sounds of love

[Verse 1: Wale]
Flowerbomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance
And you got that bomb, huh, I'm tryna detonate you
No disrespecting baby, just tryna make you smile
Try to keep my spirits up, that's why I lays it down
Try to keep your spirits up, lil vodka whatever
Took you forever to get dressed, I acknowledge your effort
So I clap for her, she deserves an applause
Shawty working so hard, she deserve that Vuitton
Shawty where your baton, racing through my mind like
She heard that I got that work, I heard that she been on strike
Care to tell, I read your mind, she been on them dollars first
Caramel macchiatos when shawty get into work
I can be your boyfriend be your nigga or a friend with perks
I'm just tryna work that huh, they just tryna work your nerves
I'm just tryna read your mind, I'm just tryna feed you mine
I'm just tryna give you light, they just tryna leave you blind

[Hook: Miguel]
We're living in a fantasy
I feel it when you dance with me
It's feeling like you need to be
My lady, my baby, yeah
Can't you see
I'm talking about eternity
Tell me would you care to be
My lady, my baby

[Verse 2: Wale]
Flower bomb, can I blow up on your mind
This is not no Sandra Bull, but you're Potion #9
Navigating through her eyes, destination to her thighs
And I hate to tell you too much, cuz I stay with too much pride
And we way too young to know love, maybe not but we don't need no rush
Don't believe in love at first sight, but I believe in love at first huh
Can I be with you just one night? I could wear you out inside
I could tell you like persistence, but I make you cum in tri's

I just think we need one night, can't decide if I came right
Easy baby my thing tight, but that lotus flower just ain't right
I ain't thinking I ain't right, can't decide but I can't fight
Easy baby you the bomb and all, but I be damned if I do not land mine
Or at least try, can I speak up? was it peace out? can we eat lunch?
Can we take shots with your flavor, flat drinks we call A cups
I just think I need one night, slightly more if it's done right
With that gorgeous face, I don't know your name, it ain't important babe cuz I'mma call you Mine

[Hook: Miguel]

[Bridge: Miguel]
Cuz you don't know who, you don't know when
If I keep stickin' baby, what's it gonna be
You don't know who, you don't know when
Let me teach you all the sounds of love

[Outro: Miguel]
Ahhhh, ayyyyy, eeeeee, ahh ohh ooo
Baby this was for you, lotus

Wale Ft. Rick Ross - Tats On My Arm Lyrics

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 12:50 AM PDT


Wale Ft. Rick Ross - Tats On My Arm Lyrics


Wale Ft. Rick Ross - Tats On My Arm Lyrics

[Rick Ross]
Ambition is a way of life, it's a mind set, ya followin'?

(M-M-M-M-Maybach Music)

[Rick Ross - Hook]
Tats all on my arm
Bitch all up on my mind
I got stacks all up in my charm
My gold Rollie tell time
It's my ambition (it's my ambition)
I'm just so gifted (look where that shit gets ya)

Tats all on my arm
Yo bitch all on my mind
And I got stacks on all my charms
My gold Rollie tell time
It's my ambition (it's my ambition)
I'm just so gifted (look where that shit gets ya)

[Wale]
Okay, tats all on my arm
These dreads all in my eyes
I put these poems all in these songs
For the paper I'ma grind, it's my ambition (its' my ambition)
It's my ambition (its' my ambition)
It's my ambition (its' my ambition)

Okay, tats all on my arm
These dreads all in my eyes
I put these poems all in these songs
All I know is this grind, it's my ambition (its' my ambition)
It's my ambition (its' my ambition)

[Wale - Verse 1]
I aint with the talking, see I'm just tryna focus
Cause the loudest nigga in the room is usually the brokest
Tryna stay clear of my foes, and these shape shiftin'
Ya'll can't stick to no G-Code, see them snakes showing you more
Get my taste from all of my
My mates calling me gifted, February cold as my heart
Thats why your date is probably missing
Late for love and be trippin'
Man it takes cigar and start fillin'
I got a green bag with the blue strands
I smoke the Margerie Simpson
Got a broken heart that needs fixin'
And I don't rely on no
And I don't reply to most BBM's
So when you see an don't be trippin'
MMG obviously winnin', niggas talk much harder, we livin'
And I swear to lord I've been down to Earth
More times than not I be lifted

[Hook]

[Wale - Verse 2]
I aint with the rappin', see I'm just tryna focus
Cause the loudest nigga in the room is usually the brokest
Tats all on my arm, these suckas say I'm that bomb
3 J's took me this high, 6 O's paid for my car
3 M's on my New Balance, I'm here to shine when I'm tracking
What you doing Ross, drop a hundred thousand and you know you 'posed to be stacking
I should Michael Jordan these rappers, man I'm twice as cold as these rappers
haha, hold up, let me wipe a dose with these rappers
And I like the .. to need passion, And I like my girls with Ambition
You see money talking these days and you thought the shorty wasn't listening
You aint dreamin dog you aint living
Even when I sleep I got vision
Even when ya deep, yeah still I sweep
I don't fiend for beef I eat

[Hook]

0 comments:

Post a Comment