Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Link to Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics

Royce Da 5’9″ - Random Bars Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:37 AM PDT




Royce Da 5'9" - Random Bars Lyrics

[Background Voice]
Arms, Arms, Arms, Arms
You're Now Listening To … Music

Random Bars
That's What We Gona' Call This

[Background Voice]
I Pray For You

This Is Like A Thank You
Thank You

Now Rhymes With Is Electric Like Appliances
Now Let The Flying Fist Wreck It I Insist
I'm Here To Tap Some Drawers Tap Some Jaws
Ball And S' Fo' Y'all
I'm Here To Palm The Fucking Blow Like A Bascketball
They Told Me I Was Gold I Ain't Reacted All
I'm Staying Hungry Like M Body's Halls Acting All
Fuck Money But Tell The Government Give Me Some Since They Print It
I'm A Schizophrenic Mental Clinic Pencil Panic
Pimp Lieutenant Living A Fight Which If You Flinch You End It
Quit Your Pretending You're Here To Be Saved I'm Simple Be …
Your Mind Is On Quitting Your Vibes On Pillage
Check My File My Resume Is Verified On Twitter
Your Jeans Got Pussy Under It
I'll Hang Up A Sign That Says Your Place With An Arrow Pointing Down And Put You Under It
You Rap It All Eyes Niggers, Misery Love, Company Ass, Groupie Ass, Basketball, White Niggers
I've Been The Vet Rapper Since Eminem's Test Record
Which Was Better Than Any Of Our Enemy's Best Effort
And It Was Just Us Than We've Been The Best Than
We've Been On Top Of Our Dream Like Vinaigrette Dressing
You Should Regroup From The Fire
Iif Your Killers Resemble Keisha From New Jack City
A Snoop From The Wire

The Only Beefing I'm Doing With Pussy Is Screwing Your Cruise In Ruins
We Eating And All You Doing Is Chewing Swallowing And Being Done Is By Your Girl
Couldn't Digest That You're Probably Trying Earl
I Got A Right Hand As Debo Cole
Run Into It Playing And You End Up With Steve O's Nose
I Will Leave You Where You're Griffin At
Yelling Take That While I Tick For Tack Two Guns That Nick Name This And That
I Play The Tune Of Violence For Hours
But The Same Gun That I Now Use Till I Gave You Power Rewinding Listen Back
My Shit's A Mansion Your Shit's A Shack Now Check Your Guns
We Can Go Tick For Tack Is A Fact Like A Wreck
Answers The … Leave You In The Can Which Samsun
Hand Foot In Your Mouth Without A Dam Tongue
You Plus One Now A … In The Club Wit' Yo' Boy
Don't Give Right To Challenge A Pro You Ain't One
Nigger I Don't Got No Story
All I Know Is I Quit The Popping That Put That Boy In A Hole Turn His Body To The Suppository
Why Yo'll Hard I'm Rolling Alone
I Get Your Browed Pregnant Than I Pay To A Boy In A Car Over The Phone
If People Could Endure Royce More I'm Sawing His Own
Speak With Your Indoor Voice Lower Your Tone
So Now The Sky's The Limit
My Shades Cover Eyes That Are Windows To A Soul This Private Hole, Mind Your Business
Contract's On The Table Looking Like A Tarnished Napkin
My Contract's On The Table Looking Like A Dino's Taxes
Yeah Yo'll Niggers Acting Like Real Light Skins
Stick A Knife In Your Right Hand
Tell You Sit Your Five Dollar Ass Down Before I Make Change At Your Ass
What You Say Nigger I Didn't…
Now I'm A Pimp Perc Executive I Call You Up
Draw The Line Electric Insert The …..
Nickel
Royce Da 5'9" - Random Bars Lyrics

Rich Girl - Treasures Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:31 AM PDT




Rich Girl - Treasures Lyrics

Make them boys go loco
They want my treasures so they get their pleasures from my folks like
Want want my treasures .. want want my treasures, they want my treasures
want want my treasures ..they want want my treasures
want want my treasures ..they want want my treasures
want want want my treasures ..they want want my treasures
want want want my treasures ..they want want my treasures
want want want my treasures ..they want want my treasures

want want want my treasures ..they want want my treasures
want want want my treasures ..they want want my treasures
their bodies, their bodies they jip
my body stay body stay body stay gip
my body stay body stay body stay gip
my body stay body stay body stay gip

hey hey hey

See me walking down the street better hangin ..
Bottles on .. is gotta ..
They came us with nobody who ..step the ..
And if they aint' about the paper i don't whisper come home
They got stopping, they go me droppin,
The thing is poppin and everybody's watchin
I'm so .. the .. is on it, tryin to put the hands all over by treasures

Chorus:
They want want my treasures ..want want want my treasures
They want want my treasures ..want want want my treasures
they want want my treasures ..want want want my treasures
their bodies, their bodies they jip
my body stay body stay body stay gip
my body stay body stay body stay gip
my body stay body stay body stay gip

Talking to me like is something that you wanna stop me
Can you hold your breathe ..water while you're crying
Looking for that tryin to get a ..
Want us to my .. they can bring us like a pirate
I got em stop it, they might be droppin
The thing is poppin and everybody's watchin
I'm so .. the boy is on it, try to put the hands all over by treasures

[Chorus:]
Rich Girl - Treasures Lyrics

August - Piece De Resistance Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:28 AM PDT




August - Piece De Resistance Lyrics

I'll be your piece de resistance, I'll be your piece de resistance
Now I take my dirt and love and affection
And point it right into your direction
I'll be… sure life has been missing… I will
Said I will

And I can see desire in your eyes
And I can see you desperately wanna try
Cause I will be the sugar to your cavity tube
Yeah you may loose it, you still abuse it

[Chorus:]
I'll be your piece de resistance, when you call me
You can have what you want
I could you be your… free, girl your bride to be
If you wanted me forever,
Piece de resistance, the only thing that you know you want
I'll be your piece, I'll be your piece de resistance
Piece de resistance, the only thing that you know you want
I'll be your piece, I'll be your piece de resistance

Now I will take my style and fashionable looks
I will snake you like a fish to a hook
I will touch and tease you every emotion
I shout, yeah I shout
And I can see the weakness in your eyes
I took you when I broke you down to size
I will be the nicotine to your addiction
I'm what you been missing
What you wishing for

[Chorus:]
I'll be your piece de resistance, when you call me
You can have what you want
I could you be your… free, girl your bride to be
If you wanted me forever,
Piece de resistance, the only thing that you know you want
I'll be your piece, I'll be your piece de resistance
Piece de resistance, the only thing that you know you want
I'll be your piece, I'll be your piece de resistance

Whoa, whoa, your piece de resistance
Then I can be… in front of family
And I can be your freak in the sheets, yeah
Then take me to the party
And no one knows how naughty we are, no, no
And I know you be satisfied, you can hide
That

[Chorus:]
I'm your piece de resistance, when you call me
You can have what you want
I could you be your… free, girl your bride to be
If you wanted me forever,
Piece de resistance, the only thing that you know you want
I'll be your piece, I'll be your piece de resistance
Piece de resistance, the only thing that you know you want
I'll be your piece, I'll be your piece de resistance

Trey Songz - Top Of The World Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:24 AM PDT




Trey Songz - Top Of The World Lyrics

Money On My Mind Saw These Haters In A Way
Having Conversation With The Paper Every Day
I Ain't Talking Short Bread , Girl With That Magic Cake
Plus I Spend It I Can't Take It When The Lord Takes Me Away
With My Lighter, With My Lighter
Hey Sissi, Fill My Drink Up

Ain't No Purple, Ain't No Take Up In This Red Cup That I'm Fucked Up
Staring At Your Body, God Damn Your Sexy Body
I'm Trey I Came To Play On, And Use You As My Hobby Girl
Seen So Many Faces In This Unfamiliar Cities
Bright Skylines Got A Nigger Kinda Dizzy
They Trying To Take My Spot Well They Gonna Have To Come And Get Me
My Crib Is At The Top Anybody Rolling With Me

Chorus:
If I Could I Would Bring The Whole Hood To The Top Of The World, With Me
Is My World, For Free
Trying To Get What You Came To See
If I Could I Would Bring The Whole Hood To The Top Of The World, With Me
Is My World, For Free
Trying To Get What You Came To See.

You Say You're Working Harder And I Swear That You're A Liar
They Say They Hard As Beta, But They Never Felt The Fire
If You're Talking Money, Boy You Preach Into The Choir
And I Be … She Can't Think.. For My Nigger In The Hood,
Looking At These Other Niggers That I'm Wishing They Would
Cause They Ain't No Good,
If I Could I Would Reach Up My Hands
Everybody That's Suffering
Push You Down, Get Up Again
Play By My Rules, And Fuck The Plan!
Money On My Mind Saw These Haters In A Way
Having Conversation With The Paper Every Day
I Ain't Talking Short Bread , Girl With That Magic Cake
Plus I Spend It I Can't Take It When The Lord Takes Me Away

Chorus:
If I Could I Would Bring The Whole Hood To The Top Of The World, With Me
Is My World, For Free
Trying To Get What You Came To See
If I Could I Would Bring The Whole Hood To The Top Of The World, With Me
Is My World, For Free
Trying To Get What You Came To See.

Trying To Get What You Came To See
That Goes The World For Me
Trying To Get What You Came To See

Yeah, Lately I'm Smoking More
But Still I'm Focused More,
A Little Day Can See Tomorrow
I Don't Know For Sure
You I Wrote This For
Hmm, Oh You're Dope For Sure
Oh Yeah, You're Raw, So Get A Cookie
Let 'Em Know You're Pure!
I Pray For This, Pray For This
So I'm Made For This
You Niggers Are Just Pop Holes In The Road That I Pay For This
Obama Tried To Turn This Mother Fucker Round
And Look, They're Trying To Put That Mother Fucker Down
Women, Please Check For Sun, More Than Stilettos
And Young Girls, Make This Young Niggers Respectful!
If I Was Your Father, I'd Never Neglect You
So A Nigger Like Me.. Never Met You
Pray Some Special, And I'm Happy I Met You
But You Really Wanna Know Me I Just Wanna Sex You
After You Wanna Cuddle, I Don't Want, But I Let You
You Made Me Promise, And I'm Honest, Try Not To Forget You!
Bond Growing Stronger With The Brothers That Look Up To Me
It's More Important Than Whatever That They Fuck With Me
Luckily My Angel Speak To God, Like What's Up For Me
My Heart Beat For The People Who Carry The Love For Me.
Left My Fellows In The Past, You Can't Get In Touch With Me
If You Want It… Cash, I Do It Reluctantly
But That's My Nigger, I'mma Put It Back Upon His …
And Is He Far, He Can Still Come Right Back To Me.
Wish I Could Take Everybody, Nigger!
Trey Songz - Top Of The World Lyrics

J. Randall - Go Hard Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:20 AM PDT




J. Randall - Go Hard Lyrics

Hey, the sun don't shine forever
But as long as it's here
I might as well stay in the weather
Better now than never
Right on my feet as a feather
I'm pop of the night
Cause tonight I'm feeling clever, let's go

To my label I'm a great white pipe
I got a pen and a pad and one night life, night life
It's 3 am in the morning, I've finished recording
Until I get a hit and I'm touring
People over when you're at the top
I'm watching flow from the nose bleeds
When does it stop?
It casts a shadow, bigger than Colorado
I'm here to move mountains,
The question is how go, how go?
I know I'm capable of it
The golden boy man the bell I can touch it
I shoot a Russian, I'm in the oven
Cooking some new shit up by the dozen

Go harder, go boom mama,
Go hard, I will get that money until my heart stops
Push it to the limit, I know I'm gonna be on stop
I'ma keep pulling until the beat drop
I'm a dog and I'm a dog, and I'm a dog,
And I'm a dog, and I'm a dog, and I'm a dog
Yeah, whoa, whoa, yeah, whoa, yeah

Thought I would make it when I signed the G
But … is for the blast my records are on leak
So they produced in they ain't produce it
They button pushers and I know they love the movement
… robin, there ain't no stopping
I keep club hopping, the scene what's popping
…records man give me a break
I'm the best you'll ever have, a brand new Drake
A millie, a millie, I know that they feel me
Do it till it kill me, just know that I'm one in a millie
I'm … biggest mistake…
Die hard, … die hard
And I'ma smash every girl like my name is Tiger
I'm keep doing tll the … says, doctor please

Go harder, go boom mama,
Go hard, I will get that money until my heart stops
Push it to the limit, I know I'm gonna be on stop
I'ma keep pulling until the beat drop
I'm a dog and I'm a dog, and I'm a dog,
And I'm a dog, and I'm a dog, and I'm a dog
Yeah, whoa, whoa, yeah, whoa, yeah

I wouldn't be here today if I didn't believed
… your dream…
Some think easy…cause you control your destiny
You put on for the city I put on for the count
Hey, hey, hey
You do it for the fame but I do it for the crowd
Yeah, whoa, whoa, yeah, whoa, yeah
One day, one day, one day
One day on the road, stacking up money up to the ceiling
I'm chilling, not worry about hurting nobody's feelings
My records dealing, got me counting them dollars, no cubical
Or blue collar

Go harder, go boom mama,
Go hard, I will get that money until my heart stops
Push it to the limit, I know I'm gonna be on stop
I'ma keep pulling until the beat drop
I'm a dog and I'm a dog, and I'm a dog,
And I'm a dog, and I'm a dog, and I'm a dog
Yeah, whoa, whoa, yeah, whoa, yeah
J. Randall - Go Hard Lyrics

Miranda Lambert - Mama’s Broken Heart Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:14 AM PDT




Miranda Lambert - Mama's Broken Heart Lyrics

i cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
i screamed his name til the neighbors called the cops
i numbed the pain at the expense of my liver
i don't know what i did next all i know, i couldn't stop

word got around to the barflies & the baptists
my mama's phone started ringin off the hook
i can hear her now sayin she ain't gonna have it
don't matter how you feel, it only matters how you look

go & fix your make up, girl it's just a break up
run & hide your crazy & start actin like a lady
cause i raised you better, gotta keep it together
even when you fall apart
but this ain't my mama's broken heart

wish i could be just a little less dramatic
like a kennedy when camelot went down in flames
leave it to me to be holdin the matches
when the fire trucks show up & there's nobody else to blame

can't get revenge & keep a spotless reputation
sometimes revenge is a choice you gotta make
my mama came from a softer generation
where you get a grip & bite your lip & save a little face

go & fix your make up, girl it's just a break up
run & hide your crazy & start actin like a lady
cause i raised you better, gotta keep it together
even when you fall apart
but this ain't my mama's broken heart

powder your nose, paint your toes
line your lips & keep em closed
cross your legs, dot your i's
& never let em see you cry

go & fix your make up, girl it's just a break up
run & hide your crazy & start actin like a lady
cause i raised you better, gotta keep it together
even when you fall apart
but this ain't my mama's broken heart
Miranda Lambert - Mama's Broken Heart Lyrics

Avant - Breathe Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:11 AM PDT




Avant - Breathe Lyrics

I feel you.. my skin and I
.. start from the beginning
..got me in a …
Stars are falling down form the Earth
Eyes are speaking in exalted words
And you're verdict call and it feel incredible.
I can hardly see my way in this maze
You're my love's…

So let your mind travel as far as you can go
Cause destiny is upon us
I want you to breath for me
Oh, breathe for me!
Help me find a place…
Hel me!

Just breathe!
Oh, breathe for me, uhuu baby
I want you to breath for me
Let mind go
Let me follow oh, baby
I don't wanna go away
Let be breathe you, yes
Oh, uhuu yeah, yeah, yes
Let me breath, won't you breath
Let me!
Oh let it go, let it go, yes!
Oh, oh, oh baby!
Avant - Breathe Lyrics

Joe Jonas Ft. Lil Wayne - Just In Love (Remix) Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 09:03 AM PDT




Joe Jonas Ft. Lil Wayne - Just In Love (Remix) Lyrics

I Love A Girl In A Whole Another Language
People Look At Us Strange
Don't Understand Us, They Try To Change It
I Try To Tell Her Don't Change

Talk Love And They Say It Sounds Crazy
Love's Even More Wild When You're Angry
Don't Understand Why You Wanna Change It
(Girl, Listen To Me)

You're Just Running From The Truth
But I'm Scared Of Losing You
You Are Worth Too Much To Lose
Baby, If You're Still Confused

Girl, I'm Just In Love With You
Girl, I'm Just In Love With You
No Other Words To Use
I'm Just In Love With You
I'm Just In Love With You
Ohh Yeah

Ain't No Love Like The One I Got
I'm A Prisoner Of Love
Got My Heart On Lock
It's Like A Star From The Sky
Fell By My Side
& She Tell Me That It's Mine
& I Say That's Fine
& She Look Like A Butterfly
Smell Like A Flower
Girl, We Go Together Like
Money & Power
& I Don't Need Nothing
Nothing By Her
'Cause All The Mother Fuckers
Ain't Fucking With Her
& The Smile On Her Face
Make The World A Better Place
But She Out Of This World
So We Somewhere Out In Space
Making Love Like Animals
Planet Of The Apes
All Night
All Morning
Too Bright For This Place
Man, We Just Doing What We Does
The Tank On E
Yeah, Just Enough
& We Just Be, Yeah, Just Because
Don't Worry About Me
I'm Just In Love
Joe

When I Tell You I Would Never Leave You
Do You Hear What I Say?
Don't Understand You
You Say You Need Time
But You've Been Calling All Day

Talk Love And They Say It Sounds Crazy
Love's Even More Wild When You're Angry
I Don't Understand Why You Wanna Change It
Girl, Listen To Me

Girl You're Just Running From The Truth
And I'm Scared Of Losing You
You Are Worth Too Much To Lose (Oh Baby)
Baby If You're Still Confused

Girl, I'm Just In Love
Girl, I'm Just In Love With You
Do You Hear What I Said?
I'm Just In Love With You
Can Nobody Change It
No Other Words To Use
I Love You, Baby!
I'm Just In Love With You (Repeat)

Wooooooah
Never Knew What We Have
They Don't Understand
We're Just A Waste Of Time
We Know This Is Real
I Don't Know How You Feel
When You Put Your Hand In Mine

Girl, I'm Just In Love With You
Girl, I'm Just In Love With You
No Other Words To Use
I'm Just In Love With You
Let Me Say It Again, Let Me Say It Again
I'm Just In Love With You (Repeat)
Joe Jonas Ft. Lil Wayne - Just In Love (Remix) Lyrics

Jessica Wolff - Want You Out Of My Head Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 08:59 AM PDT




Jessica Wolff - Want You Out Of My Head Lyrics

VERS 1:

I`m stuck in side
a self-made cell
with no way out
and no
happy ending

my mistake
i let you in
i though you where
the one
but you betrayed me

BRYGGA 1:

I can't believe the pain
That I'm alone again
I'm barely breathing!

REFRÄNG:

Do you care, that i`m crying?
Do you care that I loved you for so long?
Are you sorry?
'cause I'm in hell
I don`t care that I'm hurting
i don`t care if i never see you again
I just want you,
Out (of) my head

vers 2:

if I could read
the book of life
what would I learn
'bout us
and why you left me?

BRYGGA:

You're stuck inside my brain
I gotta brerak away
I'm barely thinking

REFRÄNG:

Do you care, that i`m crying?
Do you care that I loved you for so long?
Are you sorry?
I'm in hell
I don`t care that I'm hurting
i don`t care if i never see you again
I just want you,
Out (of) my head

STICK:

packed my bags, I'm heading out
don't wanna see your face again
'cause what we had was just a lie

want you out of my head
I want you out of my head
Qoz your no good for me
I`m no good for you
Over and out
Jessica Wolff - Want You Out Of My Head Lyrics

Mohombi Ft. David Jassy - Milli (Remix) Lyrics

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 08:54 AM PDT




Mohombi Ft. David Jassy - Milli (Remix) Lyrics

Anytime That I Come Up In The Club I Grab The Mike Man
Even If It Not Gonna Play This In My Heart So Be The Hike Man
Pull Up, Pull Up, Mister Dj Gonna Rewind Them
Looking For The Mc's On The Radio Bet I Can Find Them
Uhh, What It Is, Is That Blue Hilli, Blue Hilli Biznes
I'ma … Make It …
If You Wanna Be A … Please
You Know The… But You Don't Know The Digits
555 Plus A Million Quizzes

I Am From The Family Milli Of …
We Got The Roots In The Gambian Country
Some Call Me Down That Someone I Believe
All Up In The Studio With Mohombi
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, You Ain't Never Seen A Mulato Like This
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, It's The Motherfucking Remix Of Milli, Yes
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, You Ain't Never Seen A Mulato Like This
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, It's The Motherfucking Remix Of Milli, Yes

She Be Looking At Me Like A Benjamin Who's Gonna Feel It Tonight
I Be Looking At Her …Scream I'm Gonna Lick All Night
Shawty Was In Shock, She Be Like "Where Is Your Ride?"
Homie You Should Try… While She Takes A Bite
… Was A Freak Like It, Well I Go Deep In It
Didn't Even Stop A Minute, Heart Stop Think Off
Gripping In My Bed, Gripping In My, Gripping In My Bed
You Heard Just What I Said
Hey Shawy, I'm Gonna Take You Home With Me

And Shawty, Tonight You Going Home With Me
This Is The Part Where All You Ladies Move Your Fucking Hands
And If You Don't Know This Track … Where Have You Been
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, You Ain't Never Seen A Mulato Like This
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, It's The Motherfucking Remix Of Milli, Yes
Shake It, Shake It, Shake It, Shake It
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, You Ain't Never Seen A Mulato Like This
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, It's The Motherfucking Remix Of Milli, Yes
That's Right, That's Right

Shake It, Shake It, Shake It, Shake It
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, You Ain't Never Seen A Mulato Like This
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, It's The Motherfucking Remix Of Milli, Yes
Shake It, Shake It, Shake It, Shake It
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, You Ain't Never Seen A Mulato Like This
Mhhhm, Mhhhm, It's The Motherfucking Remix Of Milli, Yes
Mohombi Ft. David Jassy - Milli (Remix) Lyrics

Rea - Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa (Cover Tiket)

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 12:09 AM PDT


Artis : Rea
Judul : Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Rea - Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa Download Lagu Rea - Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Rea - Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa


Rea - Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa
Download Rea - Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Rea - Hanya Kamu Yang Bisa

D’Most Feat Natasya - Mati Rasa

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 12:07 AM PDT


Artis : D'Most Feat Natasya
Judul : Mati Rasa
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 D'Most Feat Natasya - Mati Rasa Download Lagu D'Most Feat Natasya - Mati Rasa ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring D'Most Feat Natasya - Mati Rasa


D'Most Feat Natasya - Mati Rasa
Download D'Most Feat Natasya - Mati Rasa
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : D'Most Feat Natasya - Mati Rasa

Alice Norin - Dan Kita

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 12:06 AM PDT


Artis : Alice Norin
Judul : Dan Kita
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Alice Norin - Dan Kita Download Lagu Alice Norin - Dan Kita ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Alice Norin - Dan Kita


Alice Norin - Dan Kita
Download Alice Norin - Dan Kita
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Alice Norin - Dan Kita

Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers) - Gengsi

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 12:04 AM PDT


Artis : Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers)
Judul : Gengsi
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers) - Gengsi Download Lagu Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers) - Gengsi ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers) - Gengsi


Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers) - Gengsi
Download Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers) - Gengsi
4shared | sharebeast | sharebeast


source : Melanie Subono Feat Njet (The Flowers) - Gengsi

Gangsta Lovin - Put Your Hands Up

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 12:03 AM PDT


Artis : Gangsta Lovin
Judul : Put Your Hands Up
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Gangsta Lovin - Put Your Hands Up Download Lagu Gangsta Lovin - Put Your Hands Up ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Gangsta Lovin - Put Your Hands Up


Gangsta Lovin - Put Your Hands Up
Download Gangsta Lovin - Put Your Hands Up
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Gangsta Lovin - Put Your Hands Up

Mike Winans - Lockdown Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 11:20 PM PDT




Mike Winans - Lockdown Lyrics

Now come over here
Let me apologize
Who knew she would be here
Show that my surprise
..baby but i know it's crazy
But don't worry 'cause i told you before

Chorus:
There's nobody else that i would rather be ..you
And nothing can't compare to the love that you share
Ooh ..i'm .. for the long ride
Baby i will lockdown end up
..wanna be free this is what i need

How .. come over here
Let me apologize
The way i spoke my ..
Wasn't there .. and ..
girl don't worry cause i ..in the way

2 x Chorus:
There's nobody else that i would rather be ..you
And nothing can't compare to the love that you share
Ooh ..i'm .. for a long ride
Baby i will lockdown end up
..wait feels
I will lockdown end up
I wanna be free this is what i need

Baby i will lockdown end up
..wait feels
I will lockdown end up
I wanna be free this is what i need
Mike Winans - Lockdown Lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment