Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Monday, October 3, 2011

Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Link to Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics

Tyga - Apollyon’s Theme Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 11:16 PM PDT




Tyga - Apollyon's Theme Lyrics

Same… Play… Mother Fucker Hated…
Hated Misery So I Keep My Company Gone
Six Blondes, No Bras, Back In The …
..Get Served While….
Sick World Living In, Pissing In The World Pool
Last Dollars On This Coffee Table, But I'm Good!
Hands To The Sky, Praying Like Christ War
It's Hard To Level When All Of Us Follow Us From The Ghetto.
You Are Fellows, Getting…

Waking Up On God's Screams, Bloody On Your Knees
These ..No Id,
These Hard Niggers Hide Their Pills Down…
My Heart Speaks Illustrated On A Beat,
If That Fails At Least I Live With Memories.
Judgely Days, My Only Day Of Death
So Mother Fucker Don't You Test Me, Nigger!

Chorus:
I Can't Roll In A…
You're A Real Hater I Can See It On Your Face!
You Don't Wanna Do That, Do That
Mother Fucker, You Don't Wanna Do That!
No, Being A Hustle On My Life
I Wanna Go Right, Rolling As You Say Is The Only Way To Survive
So I Gotta Do That, Yeah I Gotta Do That!
Mother Fucker, Let The Haters Say
Oh, Oh, Oh, Do That!
Do That, Let The Haters Say
Oh, Oh, Oh, Do That!

Oh, How You Say You're Innocent, Illegitimate And Children
Ain't Gonna Hurt .. Heart Resentment.
Fuck On You, Middle Finger Never…
Only At The Lord's Gates Judging Me To Let Me In
It's Funny When These Federal Bills …
Since …Back Terms, No Friends
I'm Only Human Flys Down To…
..Body, Funerals And…
Body Eroded…. Black Roses…
..A Quarter On My Arm,
Fifty Down, Keep The.. Blinded By Your Charm!
Get Money Like I'm Jewish,
Cheat, But… My Girls, Into Your Style Like…
Head To Their … That's Why I'm Call It …
Mother Fucker….

Chorus:
I Can't Roll In A…
You're A Real Hater I Can See It On Your Face!
You Don't Wanna Do That, Do That
Mother Fucker, You Don't Wanna Do That!
No, Being A Hustle On My Life
I Wanna Go Right, Rolling As You Say Is The Only Way To Survive
So I Gotta Do That, Yeah I Gotta Do That!
Mother Fucker, Let The Haters Say
Oh, Oh, Oh, Do That!
Do That, Let The Haters Say
Oh, Oh, Oh, Do That!
Tyga - Apollyon's Theme Lyrics

Virginia Labuat - Circus Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 11:12 PM PDT




Virginia Labuat - Circus Lyrics

Naranara nanaranarana nanaradirli da

I was crazy four you sweetness
I always liked your sweet lips
But now you're sickly sweet.

You sent thirty something beanies
You call every five minutes
And always want my kiss

Since you left me I've been learning
Today I will live like you, say:
Waba dilirip dirab didub

Since you left me I've been learning
Today I will live like you, say:
Ah,ah,ah

naranara nanaranarana nanaradirli da

(x2) I am sending you the pellets
My number please forget it
And kiss my ass goodbye.

one more time!

Since you left me I've been learning
Today I will live like you, say:
Waba dilirip dirab didub

Since you left me I've been learning
Today I will live like you, say:
Ah,ah,ah

naranara nanaranarana nanaradirli da

(x3) How could I tell you?
Oh baby please don't cry
And kiss my ass goodbye...
Virginia Labuat - Circus Lyrics

Boyce Avenue Ft. Tyler Ward - Fix You Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 11:09 PM PDT




Boyce Avenue Ft. Tyler Ward - Fix You Lyrics

When You Try Your Best But You Don't Succeed
When You Get What You Want But Not What You Need
When You Feel So Tired But You Can't Sleep
Stuck In Reverse

And The Tears Come Streaming Down Your Face
When You Lose Something You Can't Replace
When You Love Someone But It Goes To Waste
Could It Be Worse?

Lights Will Guide You Home
And Ignite Your Bones
And I Will Try To Fix You

And High Up Above Or Down Below
When You're Too In Love To Let It Go
But If You Never Try You'll Never Know
Just What You're Worth

Lights Will Guide You Home
And Ignite Your Bones
And I Will Try To Fix You

Tears Stream Down Your Face
When You Lose Something You Cannot Replace
Tears Stream Down Your Face
And I

Oh Woah Oh

Tears Stream Down Your Face
I Promise You I Will Learn From My Mistakes
Tears Stream Down Your Face
And I

Lights Will Guide You Home
And Ignite Your Bones
And I Will Try To Fix You
Boyce Avenue Ft. Tyler Ward - Fix You Lyrics

LeAnn Rimes - 16 Tons Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 11:06 PM PDT




LeAnn Rimes - 16 Tons Lyrics

Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal
And the straw boss said "Well, a-bless my soul"

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

I was born one mornin', it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Cain't no-a high-toned woman make me walk the line

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't a-get you
Then the left one will

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
LeAnn Rimes - 16 Tons Lyrics

Max Boublil - Bois ! Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 11:02 PM PDT




Max Boublil - Bois ! Lyrics

Ce Soir J'suis Chaud Chaud-Chaud
J'vais Choper Des Numéros Oh-Oh
Putain Je Pète La Forme J'arrive En Boîte J'fais Des Abdos.
Ce Soir J'ai Prit Tout C'qu'il Faut,
Pour M'nettoyer L'cerveau
De Toute Façon Moi C'est Du Matin Au Soir, Même Au Boulot.

J'm'en Suis Mis Plein La Gueule,
J'suis Une Prise Électrique,
Ce Soir J'ai Plus D'énergie Qu'une Énergie Drink .
Et Pour Pas Être En Manque,
Moi J'en Ai Pris Sur Moi.
Au Pire Tu Sais Quoi ? J'en Trouverais Là-Bas …

Moi En Soirée Je Bois De…L'eau
Toute La Nuit Je Bois De…L'eau
En Boîte J'dépense Pas 1 Euro
Parce Qu'en Soirée Je Bois De L'eau

Bois De L'eau !

Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois

Barman, A "Water On The Rocks"
Pas La Même Chose Qu'à Mes Potes .
Leur Haleine Pue La Mort,
Moi La Mienne C'est Le Pôle Nord.
Il Faut Que J'aille En Détox,
Je Crois Que Je Bois Trop :
Depuis Que J'ai 12 Ans,
J'me Défonce À L'h2o…

Mais Attention Je Fais Pas
De Mélanges Pour Autant .
Pétillante Sur Plate Ça Va
Plate Sur Pétillante Tout Fout L'camp…
Ce Soir J'ramène Tellement D'meufs
Grâce À Ma Boisson Magique,
Ce Soir Mon Lit Ça Va Être Un Site Touristique

Moi En Soirée Je Bois De…L'eau
Toute La Nuit Je Bois De…L'eau
En Boîte J'dépense Pas 1 Euro
Parce Qu'en Soirée Je Bois De L'eau

Bois De L'eau !

Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois

Mais Qui Voudrait Vraiment Qu'un Jour Tu Te Mette À Boire ?
T'es Pire Qu'un Laxatif
T'as Fait Chier Tout L'monde Ce Soir !
Fais-Toi Des Soirées Footing
Ou Bien Même Des Mots Croisés
Parce Que T'as Peut Être Pas Bu Mais Tu Nous As Bien Soulé!

Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois

Moi En Soirée Je Bois De…L'eau
Toute La Nuit Je Bois De…L'eau
En Boîte J'dépense Pas 1 Euro
Parce Qu'en Soirée Je Bois De L'eau

Bois De L'eau !

Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois

Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Bois,Bois,Bois,Bois
Max Boublil - Bois ! Lyrics

Jojo - Lie To Me Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 11:00 PM PDT




Jojo - Lie To Me Lyrics

Acting Like You Don't Want This, Love
Cause Lately I Don't See You Around
Feeling Suspicious, Whoa
It's Like Somebody Else Is Laying You Down, Down, Down

Don't Wanna Live Without You Baby
I Try To Play The Fool And Ignore Intuition
Lot Of Girls Would Just Walk Away,
But I'ma Stay Until I Play My Position
Even If You Give It All My Love Away, Lie To Me
Cause You Know That I'm In Love With You, Lie To Me
I Know Living With You… Lie To Me
Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me

It's My Decision, In Competition With The Chicks On The Side
I'm On A Mission, Yeah, It's Sick But I Believe In Love…

Don't Wanna Live Without You Baby
I Try To Play The Fool And Ignore Intuition
Lot Of Girls Would Just Walk Away,
But I'ma Stay Until I Play My Position
Even If You Give It All My Love Away, Lie To Me
Cause You Know That I'm In Love With You, Lie To Me
I Know Living With You… Lie To Me
Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me

Now I Know What It Means When They That
Ignorance Is Bliss,
But I'ma Make It Impossible
For Any Girl To Keep With My Tricks
Even Do Your Thing I Know, Just Keep It On The Love
If You Feeling Guilty Baby, Just Keep Lying To Me
And I'ma Do The Same, And I Had To Play The Game
No I Won't Ever Complain
Just Keep Lying To Me
Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me
Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me

I Know Living With … Drivingyou Crazy
Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me
Even If You Give It All My Love Away, Lie To Me
Cause You Know That I'm In Love With You, Lie To Me
I Know Living With You… Lie To Me
Lie To Me, Lie To Me, Lie To Me.
Jojo - Lie To Me Lyrics

Eric Church - Drink In My Hand Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 10:56 PM PDT




Eric Church - Drink In My Hand Lyrics

Early Monday morning, til Friday 5
Man I work, work, work but I don't climb, climb, climb
Boss man can shove that overtime up his can
All I want to do is put a drink in my hand

Fill it up, throw it down
I got a 40 hour week worth of trouble to drown
No need to complicate it, I'm a simple man
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand

Yea the parking lot is muddy, can't get to the door
I take my jacked up drop her down in 4×4
Chill down a long neck, warm up the band
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand

Fill it up, throw it down
I'm about to tear a new one in this old town
5 4 3 2 1 I'm a rocketman
All you got to do it put a drink in my hand

Make me want to go ooh ooh ooh, when you dance like that
you got that little tattoo playing peek-a-boo on your back
Yeah if you want to impress me, baby here's my plan
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand

Yeah fill it up, throw it down
When you drive me home, take the long way around
You be my Lois Lane, I'll be your Superman
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand

My head Monday morning when that alarm clock sings
It goes bang, bang, bang, while it ring, ring, rings
Yeah I'm ready to roll, if you want to rock again
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand

Yeah fill it up, throw it down
I got a little hungover still hanging around
Yeah that hair of the dog is howling "hey there man"
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand

That hair of the dog is howling "hey there man"
All you got to do is put a drink in my hand
Eric Church - Drink In My Hand Lyrics

Glee - Spotlight Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 10:53 PM PDT




Glee - Spotlight Lyrics

Are You A Man Who Loves And Cherishes And Cares For Me?
Is That You? Is That You? Is That You?
Are You A Guard In Prison Maximum Security?
Is That You? Is That You? Is That You?
Do We Stay Home All The Time Because You Want Me To Yourself?
Is That You? Is That You? Is That You?

Or Am I Stay Locked Away Out Of Fear I'll Find Someone Else?
Is That You Is That You Is That You?

Well I Don't Like (O-Hoo)
Living Under Your Spotlight (O-Hoo)
Just Because You Think I Might (O-Hoo)
Find Somebody Worthy

O I Don't Like (O-Hoo)
Living Under Your Spotlight
Maybe If You Treat Me Right
You Wont Have To Worry

Is This A Relationship
Fulfilling Your Needs As Well As Mine?
Is That You? Is That You? Is That You?
Or Is This Just My Sentence
Am I Doing Time?
Is That You? Is That You? Is That You?
Is This Love Real Real Love
Then I'm Staying No Doubt
Is That You? Is That You? Is That You?
But If I'm Just Love's Prisoner
Then I'm Bustin Out (Oh)

Well I Don't Like (O-Hoo)
Living Under Your Spotlight – Spotlight
Just Because You Think I Might
Find Somebody Worthy

O I Don't Like – I Don't Like
Living Under Your Spotlight – Living Under Your Spotlight
Maybe If You Treat Me Right – Treat Me Right
You Wont Have To Worry
No

Boy You Ought To Be Ashamed Of Yourself
What The Hell Do You Think Your Doing
Loving Me, Loving Me So Wrong
Baby All I Do Is Try (Try)
To Show You That Your Mine (Mine)
One And Only Guy (Only Guy)
No Matter Who May Come Along
Open Your Eyes Cause Baby I Don't Like
Ooh, Ooh (Oo, Oo)
Ooh, Ooh (Hey Cause I Don't Like! )

Well I Don't Like
Living Under Your Spotlight (No, No)
Just Because You Think I Might (Hee)
Find Somebody Worthy (No, No, I Don't Like Yeah)
And I Don't
Living Under Your Spotlight (Living Under Your Spotlight)
Maybe If You Treat Me Right (Treat Me Right Yeah! )
You Wont To Worry

I Don't Like
Glee - Spotlight Lyrics

Lloyd Banks - Shock The World Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 10:53 PM PDT




Lloyd Banks - Shock The World Lyrics

[Intro]
Come on, yeah, yeah, yeah, ay, yeah, yeah, yeah, ay…
Stop that shit and play that bitch from the top man

[Verse 1]
Fiend did it how I do it, niggas got the nerve
Major digits through this music, new shit I deserve
Pitch myself offa the ledge, I think I got the urge
Finer things when I'm climbing, diamonds and furs
Like he did rugged, they love it, I'm always out in public
Boy you used to, you suspect and ballin' on a budget
You a leecher, who does that, don't go around the subject
Hit the bleachers, you been wack and you ain't get no luckier
Now you dissin or I'm tripping, cause muthaf-cker listen
Offend me with what your spitting I'll be gone through the system
Get the f-ck from round me I don't know you, its tradition
I'm low like there's a bounty on me, police started tripping

[Chorus]
I'm making 'em sick, you all know the remedy
Money over all, wish wrong on my enemy
I'm getting dough so the girls go to bed with me
Shawty got the plug now she gon' lift my energy (gon lift my energy)
Thats right, gon lift my energy (gon lift my energy)
I'ma shock the World but they all gon' remember me
She gon' lift my energy
Gon' lift my energy

[Verse 2]
Uh, roads still bubbling, ball in every club I'm in
Electric when I'm walking through, come here let me plug you in
Multitask hustlin' I'm goin' for the double win
You're falling off and fumbling
Heading right for trouble, man, I'm pimpin', I'm poppin'
My Lawyer good as Cochran
If you listen and watch him you realise I drop him
Weed copping, I'm shopping so we all the bitches jocking
Man, I'm minking and crocking, he nervous when I'm dropping
Man I've been on the dole for too long, its easier to do wrong
Cautious when I get my groove on, thats how they move on
A nigga catch ya slipping, you'll be booked
Showing off on the internet wit' what he took, another jooks

[Chorus]
I'm making 'em sick, you all know the remedy
Money over all, wish wrong on my enemy
I'm getting dough so the girls go to bed with me
Shawty got the plug now she gon' lift my energy (gon lift my energy)
Thats right, gon lift my energy (gon lift my energy)
I'ma shock the World but they all gon' remember me
She gon' lift my energy
Gon' lift my energy
Lloyd Banks - Shock The World Lyrics

Evidence - It Wasn’t Me Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 10:57 AM PDT




Evidence - It Wasn't Me Lyrics

[Intro]
Uh, about to tell you who I are
Came a long way and I still got so far to go
Tee off with this trademark flow
And after tonight
I'mma let the whole world know
My name is Evidence

[Hook]
You ain't got no
Evidence, evidence, evidence, evidence

[Verse 1]
If this is crime scene cinema
All the weak shops closed
Is it back to charging motherfuckers 4 for an O?
I don't know
I keep a rotary phone
So I remember all the numbers of my homies who gone
Proof is in the pudding
I'm pressed up and labeled "evidence"
But never chasing fame, dragons, chicks, or dead presidents
Dreams, but never snatch chains of any measurements
Because of my name, for every fuckin' crime they find the relevance
Choices in my life that I want to correct
I got voices in my head that I want to forget
Uh and I don't live with regret
But I've been living with a chick while other chicks try to text
It wasn't me

[Hook]
You ain't got no
Evidence (There's no proof without the)
Evidence (Who wants truth without the)
Evidence, evidence

[Verse 2]
Yeah, my first album only had underground appearances
So what's the outcome?
I'm still an underground lyricist
And fame don't even capture what my interest is
I'm halfway to famous, halfway away from infamous
My naked eyes are like my memory chips
Everything digested comes up when I spit
I say so be it
Without a whistle, call it how I see it (Yeah)
Whether in my boundaries or in another region
I'm speeding on the highway with my girl shotty
Keep a plant in my car, like Good Friday
Keep my world Godly
I stay grounded like my lobby
Tag a bucket on the wall but never tatted on my body
My music and my graf are livin' separate lifes
One gets me paid, the other's payin' the price
Either way they'll say I'm spraying at night
But how the fuck, when I'm touring overseas on a flight
It wasn't me

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
The flow's connected like I knew people
Director of photography, I shoot people
Named by Will.I.Am
Maybe made a milli, maybe I don't give a damn (True)
I thought of evident
I mispronounced it, Evidence
Fast forward, here we are, standing in the present tense
I never thought about fame
I just thought about if KRS would know my name
But since then it's like so much has changed
Body baggin' the shows, they say I'm killing the stage
It wasn't me

[Hook]
Evidence - It Wasn't Me Lyrics

Evidence - You Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 10:49 AM PDT





Evidence - You Lyrics

I'm on the Evidence Project too
We just did a banger, it's gonna be coming through…

[Evidence]
Microphone check 1, 2
Who's the one that's been running the race? Me!
Who's the one that's been running in place? You
Who's the one you tried to find, so tough
But the whole time, sitting in front of your face

I'm on another level, I mean another label
Players don't die, we try our luck at other tables
And when I lose, I learn, I'm still winning major
I jump forward then back and through the missin' stages
A perfect day to make a perfect entrance

A perfect sentence? I can't perfect, but
I just keep pushing pencils, no fake trace stencils
Do it all by hand so they have respect
I know the feeling when you're dealing with accomplishments
Wishing they would diss you, instead they give you compliments
What made you who you are? Not what you became
Part of being a star is getting burned in flames
Kind of ill, the mind's a trip
20/20 when we broke, but blind when rich
I just see it as a sign, but kept rhyming instead
And keep lighting up these pads like Simon Says

[Hook]
What! Who's the one that's been running the race?
Who's the one that's been running in place?
Who's the one you tried to find, so tough
But the whole time, sitting in front of your face

One's a lonely number, two's the first loser
So how the fuck can you win? Become a drug abuser
Slapping these beats, I'm no snoozer
6 million ways to die: go ahead and choose one
We from the same block, but all we getting is the same guap
I think one of us needs to shine
Only room for one, one of us needs to go
Sink a boat and only one'll survive
Caution at the wheel, Westside when I drive slow
First sign of tidal waves? When you see the tide low
Wanted for murder and theft, they said I'm liable
I shot the sheriff but didn't steal his rifle
I can't define what's real and what's imagination
Since I signed that deal before my graduation
I went from running track and field to tracks with feel
To Grammys with Ye before Late Registration

[Hook]

Fast-forward no fears, one card, no Rollie
One crib, trips to Chile with Kush in the Philly
Every turn starts with one step: that's on me
One foot in front of the other like "come on feet!"
One life, one love, bat a G for one glove
For Mike, rest in peace, shot a bullet from one slug
I keep it pushing as one does, only get one shot
One glance, one chance at one buzz
One never knows hopes and dreams
The farther we fly, the closer it seems
Back to the one squared, all I need in this life is one snare
One mic direct, fly tonight, one Airs
One of a kind, still one to my grind
One time for your motherfuckin mind
When I flow, know that the rain soon comes
See you might win some, but you just lost one
Evidence - You Lyrics

Phonte Ft. Sy Smith - Dance In The Reign Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 10:49 AM PDT




Phonte Ft. Sy Smith - Dance In The Reign Lyrics

[Intro: Phonte]
All systems go
Thank y'all so much
Thank y'all for listening
It's Phon-tiga
And I do this all for hip hop!
I'm lying like shit
I do this shit for my goddamn mortgage nigga
And my bills, who the fuck am I fooling
New tigallo new tigallo new tigallo
Ay yo

[Verse 1: Phonte]
Stand clear
You are not a man if you cannot stand here
Phon-tigallo make the song cry grown man tears
With the Bull City flow off the corner of Alston and Angier
Sex symbol rap, you niggas is Pam Grier
We throw bows like Bill Laimbeer
Plant fear the first time around, no do-overs
Where the fuck is my glass of sangria?
Get a sip, then get another sip
Then go back to the mothership and tell them I'm on that
Separate excrement, yeah that other shit
Run and tell mother it's clearly not your time yet
Cuz you to me is Dr. Seuss to a Steinbeck
A pro with the prose, what a concept

Haha, and I cut this shit in half cuz I ain't feel like waiting

[Verse 2: Phonte]
They say everybody got a story, so here's mine
It ain't heartbreaking, because I've taken
The sour grapes of wrath and made Cheerwine
They didn't see shit, nigga I feel fine
You know that I'm real, ten years still here
No worse for the wear, nigga I'm ill
And I'm still top notch
You niggas is better off playing hopscotch in a minefield
Better off warring in the jungle with no camouflaging
Suicide mission, straight sabotaging
Flow so addicting it's like habit forming
Flow hair-raising it's like rabbit farming
Peter Cottontail hopping over beats or rocking
Acappells since the days of ? nigga

I'm back in the kitchen with a silk apron
Let that boy sauté!

[Verse 3: Phonte]
I said let me know the troubles on your mind youngblood
And Lord willing me and you will solve them
He said Tay I worry about you in the rap game
I said motherfucker go and get a real problem
Please beg pardon but I'm not starving
This rap shit is not the life I live
It's a tool that I use, that's it
No great fortune to show for it but fortunate
That no one can say his life ain't his
Some might even say underachiever cuz they are not believers
That I don't want the world, but I done seen the world
And if you ever saw it, hell, you wouldn't want it either
I don't need a kingdom, just want a home
You can take a seat, or you can take the throne
As long as it is known ain't a damn thing changed
Still the underground king, nigga dance in the reign
Holla

[Outro: Sy Smith]
I feel so glad that I made it, I couldn't ask for more
This world is yours for the taking, what are you waiting for?
Phonte Ft. Sy Smith - Dance In The Reign Lyrics

50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #8 Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 01:50 AM PDT




50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #8 Lyrics

[Intro]
You see a nigga soft, my first instinct is to lean on
A weak nigga eatin' in my hood, niggas'll put a beam on 'em
These niggas aint supposed to be eatin' yo
This sweet is sweet an' low, I'll have 'em like shit was all good just a week ago

[Verse 1]
Let Drake get you niggas in the mood for love
I'm back to get you in the mood for the snub and gloves
Dope fiend, morphine, cocaine dilemma
Crack come to cooking up that, boy I'm a chemist
F-ck pill poppin, a strap I pop that
Watch the Henchman trial, see a rat rat on a rat
Got a nice gimmick going, you've been hot a few summers
But I got the type of flow that'll stop World hunger
SK, I got nothing but energy
Call me Fifty, call me Ferrari the remedy
Hi again in case a hater don't remember me
I happen to be what these rap niggas here pretend to be
Hittin you won't be enough, you gotta finish me or it's Ruger time
The SR9 fragments ricochet in ya ass go blind
Times up, ya f-cked, gotta learn to duck, wassup

[Hook x2]
Don't make me (don't, d-d-don't)
Don't make me (do it)
Don't make me (you know I do it)
Show you whats up
Don't make me f-ck you up

[Verse 2]
Listen any bitch on the milk box aint missin'
I mean some of these hoes running round with Pippen
I'm writing reality it sounds harsh
Shyne (Sean?) try to get at me he sounds washed
I aint even fire back the shits washed
What kind of shit is that, this only happens in rap
These niggas so fake, it make my skin crawl
Hope I aint the last real nigga up over the wall
Ice chunks in the chain, weight spinnin, cream linen
Bulges from the Benjamin's in 'em
Tom Ford, oh Lord, if I aint know better I think a nigga push raw
It feels like it's never gon stop
A nigga so hot, I may spend forever on top
(Forever ever) Forever in the drop
Cant til I got it on lock
Bitch

[Hook]
50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #8 Lyrics

50 Cent - Non Stop Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 01:46 AM PDT




50 Cent - Non Stop Lyrics

Now I don't get along with these niggas anyway man
I wish a nigga….

[Verse 1]
You niggas won't believe I got the shooters to your shot
You think you're built for bumpin' heads with me well nigga you're not
This'll be the last time I try to f-cking warn you
Next time your ass out of line, bitch I'm on you
Nigga that security you got ain't getting paid
Enough to take some bullets or that 6 6 blade
You f-cking hesitate you gon need first aid

My blade'll turn a line man into a feather weight
Who me? I wanna warn you muthaf-ckers ain't seen nothing like me
Still looking for a ? and my wrist so icy
I tell the homies these niggas is full, eat 'em
They coming out the awards wearing their good clothes, need 'em
Take it off, tell that sucker "take it off"
They ain't come up how we came up, man they niggas so soft
Half man half dog man my niggas sense fear
Brought 'em here in a Lear to take your Audemere

[Hook]
Nigga round the clock non stop
Niggas is hungry on my block
I'm from south side nigga where the gangstas play
Make one false move and you're blown away
I make it so hot nigga my block
Seventeen clip filled up with nine shots
I'm from south side nigga where the gangstas play
Make one false move and get blown away

[Verse 2]
Don't get coffee with me p-ssy I told you before
It's outlaw, lawless I f-ck you up regardless
Niggas say they be work in I wanna see what they saying
Put that work in without a mans, bring me that nigga, chain him
ATL BET we can AR in the park
Make the parking lot sound like an Iraq bar
Feel the mood change when I step through the door
Go head make me f-ck you up that's what we came here for
Gym star, carve you up nice
Have so much fun I wanna do it twice
That's my bitch on the pole
You tipping she's stripping
I'm known for tripping
I just slapped the clip in
599 Ferrari state dipping
Cash getting, brick flipping
Straight clip in, good ghetto living
Big better vision
Bigger plans for a bigger bed to get in

[Hook]
Nigga round the clock non stop
Niggas is hungry on my block
I'm from south side nigga where the gangstas play
Make one false move and you're blown away
I make it so hot nigga my block
Seventeen clip filled up with nine shots
I'm from south side nigga where the gangstas play
Make one false move and get blown away

[Outro]
Yeah, ya'll see me laying low, I got so much shit to say
I'm a play, we gon spar from now to the fight
You understand how this goes down right?
You seen this movie before, this a rerun
'Fore what we call it? We call it Get Rich Or Die Trying
Huh, D12 niggas that time
Nah nah nah, we call it the massacre.
We did 10 million that time
What we gonna call it?
Huh
50 Cent - Non Stop Lyrics

Ja Rule - Spun A Web Lyrics

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 01:41 AM PDT




Ja Rule - Spun A Web Lyrics

[Intro]
Love thy hater
You know they say everything we hear is an opinion not fact
And everything we see is perspective not truth
The fewer the facts the stronger the opinions
And opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance, bitch

[Verse 1]
I'm hoping in heaven got a ghetto
So when I get there I can tell you to smile whole hearted
I'm back where I started
I'm prisoner of my own success
But hardly caring enough to know that I'm dead without it
No cribs, no cars, no champagne
No bright lights, no bitches, no big stage
But f-ck it I'm in a better place
And I'm talking in third person in case you couldn't relate
Diary of a monster
Sometimes my mind fades to a place not even I can explain
Cause theres a thin line between genius and insane
Guess which one I am, I think it's obvious that

[Chorus]
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me

[Verse 2]
Yeah, And I say that to say this
Man if life is a bitch I'm gon f-ck her then tell her that I love her
Not beneath her or above her but inside no rubber
Thats my interpretation of mutherfcker
No lie, no truth my life is a little bit of both
Who's who, who knows anymore
My choice is to get it in real moist so I can come hard
And the world is ours, better yet bitch mines
Shot at the moon just to be among stars
Then God alienated it and ended up on mars
Serenity understand it extraterrestrial that I is
Think I do it all because it's obvious

[Chorus]
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me

[Verse 3]
Yeah, uh huh
Let me, I'm seeing my whole life ahead of me
And I'm feeling like this life can never be (naaah)
Cause a nigga on a whole nother pedigree
I'm so far from home it feels like a million miles
And I'm long gone and ain't no coming back
But really I never left
I've been silent yet at my the best
Ya'll haters spread hatred like ?
And I still find ways to make crochet hearts
Like Kanye my 808′s is heartbreakers
Maybe me singing to your heats a mistake
Nah, Maybe I'm just before my time
Or maybe it's just that obvious

[Chorus]
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me
Ja Rule - Spun A Web Lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment