Free Download Mp3 Indonesia | |
- Lauren Alaina - Dirt Road Prayer Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - One Of Those Boys Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - Eighteen Inches Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - The Locket Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - I’m Not One Of Them Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - She’s A Wildflower Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - The Middle Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - Tupelo Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - Growing Her Wings Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - Georgia Peaches Lyrics
- Akon - Conspiracy Lyrics
- Glee - Fix You Lyrics
- Glee - Run The World Lyrics
- Noel Gallagher - Everybody’s On The Run Lyrics
- Lauren Alaina - Funny Thing About Love Lyrics
- Glee - Last Friday Night Lyrics
- JLS - Teach Me How To Dance Lyrics
- Sam Hook - Hopeless Lyrics
- Noel Gallagher - Dream On Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - The Only Mama That’ll Walk The Line Lyrics
- Vybz Kartel - The Best Of Them Lyrics
- Noel Gallagher - Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - Wasted Days And Wasted Nights Lyrics
- Jackie Boyz - Disappear Lyrics
- Neal Mccoy - A-OK Lyrics
| Lauren Alaina - Dirt Road Prayer Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:13 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - Dirt Road Prayer LyricsLet the light shine on my mamaShe's been worried about meAnd I can tell she's tiredWalk my brother in a straight lineI know he's only 16But he's been playing with fireGive my grandpa a little peace and quietI can feel the years of hard work in his handsMake my days pass just a little bit slowerI've been runnin' so fastI've forgotten who I amAnd so I go where |
| Lauren Alaina - One Of Those Boys Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:11 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - One Of Those Boys LyricsI gotta little picture painted in my mindOf that special, not so perfect guyMy heart wants me to findHe ain't too pretty, he ain't to sweetA little rough around the edgesCute and country just like me[Chorus:]One of those t-shirt, blue jean wearin'Mama lovin', fishin' pole carryin;Swears a John Deere revvin' upIs music instead of noiseDirt road, 4-wheel |
| Lauren Alaina - Eighteen Inches Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:08 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - Eighteen Inches LyricsIt's about fifteen hundred miles to California,They'll get there Friday if they leave tonight,She sneaks out at three thirty in the morning,Leaves a note so she won't see her daddy cry.He cuts the engine when he coasts in the driveway,She slides in and gives him one kiss for the road,No friends and no family, no job out there waiting,The whole town will call |
| Lauren Alaina - The Locket Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:06 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - The Locket LyricsBack in '41 you met a brown eyed boy who called you prettyHe'd walk everyday a couple miles out of his way to hold your hand and keep you companyYour mama said don't call it love at 14But sitting on that front porch swingHe gave you his picture in a locket that you wore around your neckLeft it right beside your heart so you would not forgetThe way it felt when he |
| Lauren Alaina - I’m Not One Of Them Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:05 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - I'm Not One Of Them LyricsOh yeah, boyYou pull up in that jacked-up rideOpen the door on the passenger sideThere's a lot of girls who mightWanna climb insideBut I'm not one of themYou start flashing that country boy grinAnd your big city money clipThere's a lot of girls who'd love to go cashing inBut I'm not one of themBaby, babyYou're gonna have to do better than thatIf you want |
| Lauren Alaina - She’s A Wildflower Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:02 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - She's A Wildflower LyricsShe was the kind of girl that never quite fit inHoles in her shoes and freckles on her skinEvery time she saw those school doors open wideShe'd wanna turn around and run back home and hideYeah yeah yeah, ohGot used to being stuck at the back of the lineThe kind that kept her head down most of the timeSecret dreams 'bout the boy in the high school bandAnd |
| Lauren Alaina - The Middle Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:59 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - The Middle LyricsI get this feeling every year, the first days of winterPull out that box of souvenirs, to read your old lettersIn that stack of memories, found a note you left for meIt almost feels like you're still hereI hear your voice in every wordYou told me to rememberTake each day and make it lastCause you turn around and the future is the pastHere and now is all we haveThe |
| Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:55 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - Tupelo LyricsPicked a wildflower off the side of the roadYou put it in my hairTwo bare feet up on the dashboardHands waving through the summer airLooking at you, looking at meWith the wind strapped to our backsFlying as high as a bird in the skyDon't get much better than thatAnd we sang all the way down to TupeloLove struck right on the moneyHeartbeats a beating to the radioKisses |
| Lauren Alaina - Growing Her Wings Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:53 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - Growing Her Wings LyricsBrother's in the backyard diggin' in the dirtMama's in the kitchen in an old t-shirtDaddy's diesel's coming up the streetAnd she's in her bedroom growing her wingsReady to Run in her headphonesPretty in pink on all ten toesNose in a Cosmo magazineAll the junk mama says, she's too young to readLittle do they know she's growing her wingsThey got her whole |
| Lauren Alaina - Georgia Peaches Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:51 PM PDT Lauren Alaina - Georgia Peaches LyricsWay beyond the city lightsLies a cowboys paradiseHoneysuckle on the vineGrowing up on Southern timeLove to dance and love to flirtAin't afraid of a little dirtWe ain't late for Sunday churchMama raised us not to curseWhoa, our shorts' a little shorter 'cause the sun's a little hotterSipping lemonade, while we're playin' in the waterWhoa, whoa, whoa, ain't |
| Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:31 AM PDT Akon - Conspiracy LyricsA dark whiny roomRunning down with my had goneAnd its' so coldHide behind the ..stationI can feel blood hands sniffing and getting closerI need to leave town 'cause i just shot down an officerChorus:I'm victim i wantedTwo strikes and this will make threeThey beat me down like ..A victim of brutality it was soft defense, soft defenseAll i know is that i'm innocentIs a |
| Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:28 AM PDT Glee - Fix You LyricsWill:When you try your best, but you don't succeed.When you get what you want, but not what you needWhen you feel so tired, but you can't sleepStuck in reverseAnd the tears come streaming down your faceWhen you lose something you can't replaceWhen you love someone, but it goes to wasteCould it be worse?Lights will guide you home;And ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix |
| Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:25 AM PDT Glee - Run The World LyricsGirls, we run this mother (yeah)Girls, we run this mother (yeah)Girls, we run this mother (yeah)Girls, we run this motherGirlsWho run the world? GirlsWho run the world? GirlsWho run the world? GirlsWho run the world? GirlsWho run this mother? GirlsWho run this mother? GirlsWho run this mother? GirlsWho run this mother? GirlsWho run the world? GirlsWho run the world? |
| Noel Gallagher - Everybody’s On The Run Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:22 AM PDT Noel Gallagher - Everybody's On The Run LyricsMorning rain is all the sameYou know, you know,Falling out of the sealingFall, fall, fall,Falling in and out of loveYou know, you know,When you can't fight the feelingAlways the same morning rainYou know, you know,Falling out of the sealingThey all fall out your heartSomeone's always on the runEverybody's on the runHang in there loveYou gotta hold |
| Lauren Alaina - Funny Thing About Love Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:20 AM PDT Lauren Alaina - Funny Thing About Love LyricsFunny thing about loveYou used to want meBut I didn't want youAnd now I want youOh but you don't want me yeahWhy cant our two hearts just make up their mindsAnd want the same thing at the same timeFunny thing about loveIt never makes senseit just keeps messing you upit never makes sense it never makes senselet it go never want it backturn around and |
| Glee - Last Friday Night Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:16 AM PDT Glee - Last Friday Night LyricsThere's a stranger in my bed,There's a pounding in my headGlitter all over the roomPink flamingos in the poolI smell like a minibarDJ's passed out in the yardBarbie's on the barbequeThere's a hickie or a bruisePictures of last nightEnded up onlineI'm screwedOh wellIt's a black top blurBut I'm pretty sure it ruledDamn!Last Friday nightYeah we danced on tabletopsAnd |
| JLS - Teach Me How To Dance Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:13 AM PDT JLS - Teach Me How To Dance LyricsI like your movesGirl I, girl I gotta keep upCause you're the …You keep me cool, but you're performance is hotPerformance is hot, hot, hot!Bridge:If you want me to, I'll make a moveI'll play by the rules, if I'd be youPart of me I ain't true or if I'm rudeI just wanna love how you move!Chorus:Teach me how to dance, I follow your commandTeach me how to dance, da, |
| Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:10 AM PDT Sam Hook - Hopeless LyricsPray for loveEnding up loving too muchI burned and learnI eneded up thinking too ahrdI tried to waitThat made me impatientGuess I can sayNothing goes my wayI reached to the sky I came back down with empty handsSo I can tell you now from right where I standI always be sitting on a corner with a broken heartThat's just me I should have known better when I looked to the |
| Noel Gallagher - Dream On Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:08 AM PDT Noel Gallagher - Dream On LyricsOh me, oh my, I'm running out of batteriesI'm hanging from the ladderThe tears you cried are only meant to flatter meThat shit don't matter at all, taking the shots as I fallWatching the wheels that go round and roundSerene in the air 'cause I love you ladyI dream on, ohhh, 'cause that songbird singingShout it out for me, shout it out for me, so come on nowOne day |
| Leann Rimes - The Only Mama That’ll Walk The Line Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 10:00 AM PDT Leann Rimes - The Only Mama That'll Walk The Line LyricsAnd I'm gettin' pretty tired of itYou keep a steppin' out of line and a messing with my mindIf you had any sense you'd quitCause ever since I was a little teeny weeny girlI said you were the only man in my whole worldNow you'd better do some thinkin' then you'll findYou got the only mama that'll walk the lineI keep a-workin' every day all |
| Vybz Kartel - The Best Of Them Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:39 AM PDT Vybz Kartel - The Best Of Them LyricsIntro:Richard DaleyMi bun pagans dailyYuh know seh friend mi seh fambilySome bwoy cyan step to mi cahDem heart dutty mi see dat inna dem eyeDem seh dem love u but a hypocrite and parasiteChorus:Badmine get di best of themMi seet inna di pussy demDem claim seh dem a yuh frenHol' on nowSome bwoy heart dutty up enuSome gyal heart dutty up enuSome bwoy heart dutty |
| Noel Gallagher - Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:35 AM PDT Noel Gallagher - Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks LyricsAll the people on the village greenAre gathered round their TV screensTo hear the government about speakAbout solider boys and jesus freaksThey go on heaven on their holidaysThe congregation hopes and praysThey leave their letters in the mail boxFor lonely souls they could not saveOff and on I used hear the callBut she was just a baby dollAnd |
| Leann Rimes - Wasted Days And Wasted Nights Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:31 AM PDT Leann Rimes - Wasted Days And Wasted Nights LyricsWasted days and wasted nights,I have left for you behindfor you don't belong to me,you belong to someone else.Why should I keep loving you,when I know that you're not true?And why should I call your name,when you're to blamefor making me blue?Chorus:Don't you remember the daysthat you went away and left me,I was so lonely,I prayed for only you, my |
| Jackie Boyz - Disappear Lyrics Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:28 AM PDT Jackie Boyz - Disappear LyricsYou're more than anything I've ever wanted, wantedYou're such a criminal, my heart just stole it, stole itJust stop my body up and now we rollingI let you tear me apart,Go ahead and break me down, down, down, downI let you tear me out, out, out, outI'm talking dirty now, now, now, nowAnd I just don't wanna wait, wanna wait, wanna wait, wanna wait[Chorus]Time is |
| Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:18 AM PDT Neal Mccoy - A-OK LyricsOh it's alrightEverybody is gotta get some lose some timeIf you are up tight ..It's alright x2It's okSave the trouble for another dayPut a big old smile back on your faceLooks to me like it's gonna bea-ok x3let me raise a toastfor all of those who are feeling just like mekeep your head out the coversthere is a hell lot of otherswho are tired to lose and sleep.. worries |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment