Free Download Mp3 Indonesia | |
- Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning Lyrics
- The Ready Set - A Little More Lyrics
- Chevelle - Face To The Floor Lyrics
- Glee - Candyman Lyrics
- Martina McBride - I’m Gonna Love You Through It Lyrics
- Victoria Duffield - Bam Bam Lyrics
- Kid Ink Ft. Nipsey Hussle - Get Mine Lyrics
- Kid Ink Ft. Travis Porter - Like AG Lyric
- Rebecca Raabis - Run Lyrics
- Jerrra Blues - Keeping Me High Lyrics
- Ne-Yo - Regardless Lyrics
| Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning Lyrics Posted: 15 Oct 2011 12:25 PM PDT Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning LyricsYeahOh noShe rolled in from the west in a summer sun dressHotter than the heat in JulyWith her wind blown hair it just wasn't fairThe way she was blowin' my mindHave you ever noticed every hurricaneGets its name from a girl like this?She's a cat 5 kind keeps you up at nightHangin' on to the edge of a kissShe's a beautiful messYeah, the kind you love to loveBut |
| The Ready Set - A Little More Lyrics Posted: 15 Oct 2011 12:20 PM PDT The Ready Set - A Little More Lyrics(Gotta try to give a little more love)All eyes, always on meBut you're so, ever so sweetI know, sweeter than me, I knowBaby, I see that youJust think about weWhile I just think about me, I knowThat you're runnin' all dayI know it's a terrible thingBut I've got a plan this time(Chorus)Girl, I gotta show, wanna let you knowWhen you're low, you will never be |
| Chevelle - Face To The Floor Lyrics Posted: 15 Oct 2011 12:15 PM PDT Chevelle - Face To The Floor LyricsTo pick up the tip doesn't mean a lotFeel inside your drugsIf we own the night, then spread it outOr pack up without a clueWell, cause by their ownAnd by defaultTime to find the nooseLike your face being forced to the floorI got a taste of the benefitsFive foot changeThere's no better way to hash it outSo let's set up your time to bailWell, cause now the |
| Posted: 15 Oct 2011 12:12 PM PDT Glee - Candyman LyricsTarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vineCandyman, candymanSippin' from a bottle of vodka double wineSweet, sugar, candymanHey, uhI met him out for dinner on a Friday nightHe really got me working up an appetiteHe had tattoos up and down his armThere's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charmHe's a one stop shop, makes my panties dropHe's a sweet talkin' sugar-coated |
| Martina McBride - I’m Gonna Love You Through It Lyrics Posted: 15 Oct 2011 12:02 PM PDT Martina McBride - I'm Gonna Love You Through It LyricsShe dropped the phone and burst into tearsThe doctor just confirmed her fearsHer husband held it in and held her tightCancer don't discriminate or care if you're just 38With three kids who need you in their livesHe said, "I know that you're afraid and I am, tooBut you'll never be alone, I promise you"When you're weak, I'll be strongWhen you |
| Victoria Duffield - Bam Bam Lyrics Posted: 15 Oct 2011 11:24 AM PDT Victoria Duffield - Bam Bam Lyrics[Verse 1:]Time to jam, let's get busy,Turn this up so ya'll can hear it.Be jumping loud and clearly.Get ready to move, here come the boom it's vicky.I'm on the stage just doing my thing,Bringing the heat if you know what I mean,Know what I mean, know, know what I mean,Bringing the beat if you know what I mean.[Chorus:]What time is is ladies, it's time to rock, it |
| Kid Ink Ft. Nipsey Hussle - Get Mine Lyrics Posted: 15 Oct 2011 11:20 AM PDT Kid Ink Ft. Nipsey Hussle - Get Mine Lyricsfirst of, eat a dick, try to tell me i ain't working hardwhere i'm from yeah, i could be worse thoughlife is a bitch, it's her lossbut i made it through the pain like a tattooturned me to a young nigger with an attitudewhat it do? ain't shit changedwest side, we know the fucking nameit's kid ink baby, came real farmback then yeah they used to call me |
| Kid Ink Ft. Travis Porter - Like AG Lyric Posted: 15 Oct 2011 11:15 AM PDT Kid Ink Ft. Travis Porter - Like AG Lyrichook:i'ma tell you what he told mecash rules everything around megotta get that dough till ain't no moregotta stack that dough till your bank don't fall.i'ma show you what a nigga show meget your middle finger scream but the policebought smelling good gotta stank on mebrought the credit card got a bank on meyeah yeahyeah yeahah feeling so good all the way |
| Posted: 15 Oct 2011 11:12 AM PDT Rebecca Raabis - Run LyricsThis race is impossible to winBut you keep running for your lifeYou try to relate to where you've beenBut you'll never get it right, never get it rightYou say it's way too hard for you to takeThis feeling you're strandedBaby we could break awayYou wanna run, wanna run, wanna get goneLet's break freeSo come on run come on run with meYou wanna feel wanna see, want to get |
| Jerrra Blues - Keeping Me High Lyrics Posted: 15 Oct 2011 11:07 AM PDT Jerrra Blues - Keeping Me High LyricsI wanna see i'm gonna hideIt's for you for a little whileAnd wearing records on your fileAnd i want you so bad 'cause i know you're so goodAnd …in my mindWhich isn't back it by your prideContinue with another rhymeChorus:Ooh you're driving me crazyThat feeling is blazingI need you to keep me highSo please laugh me or hate meTake me, break me just don't lie in |
| Posted: 15 Oct 2011 11:03 AM PDT Ne-Yo - Regardless Lyricsi'm not sure about tomorrowlife has few guaranteesbut girl if i know nothing at allknow that i will bestanding here regardlesslife would bring us the strugglethis won't always be free,free of pressurebut come hello wordsknow that i will bestanding here regardlessif the sun just falls from the skyand if every … rightsure the angels know how to flyknows that i willbe |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment