Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Friday, October 7, 2011

Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Link to Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics

The Getaway Plan - The Reckoning Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 11:08 PM PDT




The Getaway Plan - The Reckoning Lyrics

here have you gone?
Like a rabbit down a hole.
I can't find you now and I don't think I ever will.
Is it all in vain?
Is there a heart beneath the skin?
The truth remains; All you need is hope and you can make it.

Where have you gone?
I'm like a child without a soul.
I've got no one else, and I don't think I ever will.
There's something about the way you move.

This is the reckoning, the fight before the tide rolls in.
This is the reckoning and time wont wait for anything.

Where have you gone?
Like a rabbit down a hole.
I'd cut my wings, if I could only have control.
Was it all in vain?
Was there a heart beneath the skin?

The truth remains
All you need is hope and you can make it back to where you once belonged.
The people that are holding on to everything they saw in you
The Getaway Plan - The Reckoning Lyrics

The Browning - Ashamed Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 11:04 PM PDT




The Browning - Ashamed Lyrics

Embrace what's inside of you
Never change just to be accepted
Stay true and tell the world

I know who I am
I am not ashamed
I will never change

2x
I-Will-Not-Change-For-You

Be proud of who you are
Be yourself and you'll reach the stars
Don't pretend to be something you're not

2x
Be proud of who you are

I Know Who I am
I am not ashamed
I will never change

This is who I was born to be
This is who I will always be
The Browning - Ashamed Lyrics

Elizaveta - Dreamer Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 11:01 PM PDT




Elizaveta - Dreamer Lyrics

I believe in fairytales
And serendipitous encounters
Catch a tiger by the tails
Make a wish

Drink from the fountain

Oh-oh-oh oh-oh

I believe love will prevail
The path is clear for me to follow
Shooting stars will leave a trail
For me to fill with joy and sorrow

Oh-oh-oh oh-oh

Leave your fear of love behind
Let your dreaming be your guide
If you seek then you shall find.

The sun is setting in the west
It hovers like a big balloon
It follows me and beckons me
But I am staring at the moon

Oh-oh-oh oh-oh

Leave your fear of love behind
Let your dreaming be your guide
If you seek then you shall fi-i-i-i
I-i-i-i-i
I-i-i-i-i-i-nd

Turn the tide in from the fallen
Waiting to rise up again
I can feel it in blood
I hold the future in my hand (x5)

Leave your fear of love behind
Let your dreaming be your guide
If you seek then you shall find.

I believe in fairytales
And serendipitous encounters

I believe in fairytales
And serendipitous encounters

Basslovers United - Forever Is Over Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:58 PM PDT




Basslovers United - Forever Is Over Lyrics

I was caught in a place
Far away from the light
What I saw, I couldn't face
So I closed my eyes

Wish I could turn back the page
Rewrite my point of view
Save all the time you waste
Got to get gone, gone

Don't let it escalate
Don't fight, it's just no use
There's nothing left to say
Got to get gone, gone, gone

Forever is over
And my heart's not gonna fight
Forever is over
And I'm no longer afraid

'Cause if I don't get out now, I may never escape
Your power is fading away
And I'm getting so stuck
To the place I belong

Forever is over
(Over, over, over, over)

I don't want you to tell me
You found someone
'Cause I got no distance
Left to run

Wish I could turn back the page
Rewrite my point of view
Save all the time you waste
(Got to get gone, gone)

Don't let it escalate
Don't fight, it's just no use
There's nothing left to say
Got to get gone, gone, gone

Forever is over
And my hearts not gonna fight
Forever is over
And I'm no longer afraid

'Cause if I don't get out now, I may never escape
Your power is fading away
And I'm getting so stuck
To the place I belong

Forever is over
(Over, over, over, over)

I'm on the other side
And now I realize
I'm in paradise
'Cause you're out my life

Forever is over
And my hearts not gonna fight
Forever is over
And I'm no longer afraid

'Cause if I don't get out now, I may never escape
Your power is fading away
And I'm getting so stuck
To the place I belong

Forever is over
(Over, over, over, over)
Forever is over
Basslovers United - Forever Is Over Lyrics

Debby Ryan - Hey Jessie Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:55 PM PDT




Debby Ryan - Hey Jessie Lyrics

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!
Hey Jessie.
Hey Jessie.
It feels like a party everyday.
Hey Jessie.
Hey Jessie.
But they keep on pulling me every which way.
Hey Jessie.
Hey Jessie.


My whole world is changing.
Turning around.
They got me going crazy.
Shaking a ground.
But they took a chance with the new girl in town.
And I don't wanna let them down, down, down.

(chorus)
Debby Ryan - Hey Jessie Lyrics

Natalie Bassingthwaighte - All We Have Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:52 PM PDT




Natalie Bassingthwaighte - All We Have Lyrics

All we have is tonight

Can't help but feel amazing
The way the beats are banging
I feel the rhythm in my system
And I'm not complaining
The bass fills up my body

Keep playing, please don't stop it

I'm a dance freak, dance freak

I know that it's a weakness
The music is my speakers
The sun goes down and we come out
Like some nocturnal creatures
I feel the floor vibrating
Can't stop my body shaking

I'm a dance freak, freak, freak

Baby, just hold on tight
Get ready for the ride of the your life
Oh baby, let's live our lives
Like all we have is tonight

Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
All we have is tonight
We got this party jumping
Get lost under the lights
I know you feeling something
It's more than just a vibe
I feel the floor vibrating
Can't stop my body shaking

I'm a dance freak, freak, freak

Baby, just hold on tight
Get ready for the ride of the your life
Oh baby, let's live our lives
Like all we have is tonight

Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
All we have is tonight

Got my hair down
Heels high
Neon blowing up the sky
If you're feeling it then let me know
Feeling fierce in my cheeky MB skinny jeans
OTT I'm good to go

Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
All we have is tonight

Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
Woah oh oh oh oh…
All we have is tonight

Night, night, night, night
Natalie Bassingthwaighte - All We Have Lyrics

Evans Blue - This Time It’s Different Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:50 PM PDT




Evans Blue - This Time It's Different Lyrics

I'm burning up
I'm filling up, see
Forever plagued with this fire inside me
Deliver all, to live or die blindly
It's empty it's bluffing defining the nothing

Interfering with the call of fate is crawling out of you and now
Finding comfort in the smallest spaces have sold out
I know I said
I hope I don't upset the light you defend
But this time it's different

Destroy my pain
Then capture life again
Destroy my shame
Can't live my life this way
LET! go, GO! let go
And capture life again
LET! go, GO! let go
Can't live my life this way

I'm giving up
I'm living but weak
I'm hearing voices from shadows inside me
I never sleep,
My eyes are too focused, too hopeless, too broken, too open, to notice
Interfering with the call of fate is crawling out of me, and now
Finding comfort in the smallest spaces have sold out
I know I said
I hope I don't upset the light you defend
But this time it's different

Destroy my pain
Then capture life again
Destroy my shame
Can't live my life this way
LET! go, GO! let go
And capture life again
LET! go, GO! let go
Can't live my life this way

I open my eyes
The voice inside me
I open my mind
But this time it's different

Destroy my pain
Then capture life again
Destroy my shame
Can't live my life this way
LET! go, GO! let go
And capture life again
LET! go, GO! let go
Can't live my life this way
LET! go, GO! let go
And capture life again
LET! go, GO! let go
Can't live my life this way (3x)
Latest submission by ggthx
Evans Blue - This Time It's Different Lyrics

Hamilton Park - Thing Called Us Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:47 PM PDT




Hamilton Park - Thing Called Us Lyrics

Cause girl I don't understand
Why I am such a fool

Shoulda been a much better man
Cause you went and you reached out your hand when you saw I was bruised
When you came I was lost, I was down
My heart was broken, I was on the ground

You protected my heart from the rain
But I didn't give you the same
I'm so sorry

I'm sorry for not giving my heart to you
I'm sorry for the things that I put you through
I'm sorry for my issues on trust
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us

I'm sorry for not giving my heart to you
I'm sorry for the things that I put you through
I'm sorry for my issues on trust
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us

Can we begin again?
Maybe even be friends again
Cause I want so much more
Baby let's take it slow or at least till your heart is sure cause I know it's still sore
Girl I promise that this time around I'll be there for you won't let you down
No more hurt, no more trouble, no pain
I won't break your heart again
Girl I'm so sorry

I'm sorry for not giving my heart to you
I'm sorry for the things that I put you through
I'm sorry for my issues on trust
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us

I'm sorry for not giving my heart to you
I'm sorry for the things that I put you through
I'm sorry for my issues on trust
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us

Don't act like you ain't never built up a wall
After you've been hurt and then the next person comes along
You ain't so quick to go believing in love cause you don't wanna hurt again

And I know that you love me
And I know I can try to be sure you can trust me
Won't be the same
If you give me another chance
To show you that I love you
And I'm sorry

I'm sorry for not giving my heart to you
I'm sorry for the things that I put you through
I'm sorry for my issues on trust
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us

I'm sorry for not giving my heart to you
I'm sorry for the things that I put you through
I'm sorry for my issues on trust
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us

I'm sorry
Oh baby why won't you came home
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us
This thing called us
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us
Come back to me, to this thing called us
Hamilton Park - Thing Called Us Lyrics

Justin Bieber - Mistletoe Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:43 PM PDT




Justin Bieber - Mistletoe Lyrics

[Justin Bieber]
It's the most beautiful time of the year
Running through the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

Word on the street that it's coming tonight,
Reindeer's flying in the sky so high
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe

Gathering around the fire
Chestnuts roasting like a high tonight
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

I don't want to miss out on the holiday
But I can't stop staring at your face
I should be running in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe

Don't you buy me nothing
I am feeling one thing and it led me to a miracle
Don't you buy me nothing
I am feeling one thing, your lips on my lips
There's a very, merry Christmas

It's the most beautiful time of the year
Flying through the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

I don't want to miss out on the holiday
But I can't stop staring at your face
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
Shawty with you, under the mistletoe

Kiss me under the mistletoe
Show me baby that you love me so
Ohhhh, ohhh,
Kiss me underneath the mistletoe, oh, whoaaa
Justin Bieber - Mistletoe Lyrics

Mindless Behavior Ft. Diggy Simmons - Mrs. Right Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:41 PM PDT




Mindless Behavior Ft. Diggy Simmons - Mrs. Right Lyrics

Where is Mrs. Right
I gotta find her

[Hook]
Where is Mrs. Right
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her

Get me on a flight
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her
Travel to LA and maybe to the Bay
From the Chi-Town
But she might be out the states
Book a flight to London
Book a flight to France
Can we go to Switzerland
Can we hit Japan

[Verse 1]
Shawty say ya don't but I bet you do
MB on your ringtone, posters in your room
Sassy little thing, li-like the way you talk
Heard you got the goods go ahead show them off
Take a picture quick, send it to my phone
Dimple in your cheek, white Gucci stunnas on
Don't know where you've been hiding from me so long
Prodigy, Roc, Ray Ray and Princeton we on
So baby come on

[Hook]
Where is Mrs. Right
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her
Get me on a flight
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her
Travel to LA and maybe to the Bay
From the Chi-Town
But she might be out the states
Book a flight to London
Book a flight to France
Can we go to Switzerland
Can we hit Japan

[Verse 2: Diggy]
Light skin-ded, or dark dark skin-ded
Long hair, don't care, long as your hearts in it
Looking for my Misses
Enough to drive me insane
Matter of fact, ay yo Prodigy sang

[Verse 3]
Hoppin on a plane, coming straight to y'all
In Tokyo we say Konichiwa is off the wall
London in the spring, Pa-Paris in the fall
We don't discriminate girls no we love 'em all
All my German chicks, let me kiss ya back
Open up your Mac Book, put me on your lap
Stay sending me smiley faces on the chat
Met some good girls, yeah they all over the map
But where she at, where she at

[Hook]
Where is Mrs. Right
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her
Get me on a flight
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her
Travel to LA and maybe to the Bay
From the Chi-Town
But she might be out the states
Book a flight to London
Book a flight to France
Can we go to Switzerland
Can we hit Japan

[Bridge]
Flying so high, so high
Destination everywhere
Gotta find a way to get to where
You are, you are

[Verse 4: Diggy]
Where's my Mrs. Right now
I need her right now
I got some things I want to say
So I'm gonna write it down
Write me down, write me down
If I like you, you wife me now
I predict one day we'll be together
I'm a psychic (aowww)
Been to the south, been to the Bay
Even took a few trips out of States
I know you an angel
So maybe I should look outer space
D, I, Double G, Y's lookin for the right the one
Prodigy, Double R, Princeton, Ray Ray
Let 'em know where you're coming from

[Hook]
Where is Mr. Right
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her
Get me on a flight
I gotta see her
Travel all across the world just to meet her
Travel to LA and maybe to the Bay
From the Chi-Town
But she might be out the states
Book a flight to London
Book a flight to France
Can we go to Switzerland
Can we hit Japan
Mindless Behavior Ft. Diggy Simmons - Mrs. Right Lyrics

K-OS Ft. Drake - Faith Pt.2 Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:38 PM PDT




K-OS Ft. Drake - Faith Pt.2 Lyrics

[Drake - Verse 1]
Thought I'd never see the light of day
You can thank me later for the record
I don't even need it right away
I just really need it right away
So that I can lane switch

Trust anybody that I came with
They will be here when I aint rich
I-I-I swear, I know, they are in the boat I row
E'rrybody in it gotta paddle, muthaf-cker won't let go
I done made a hundred thousand dollars every season I was on that show
I've been told I was next by a legendary that was on Death Row
It's a secret, I'ma tell 'em, rappers only claiming they get paid
I've been gettin love in the club ever since a nigga came in underage
I just put Patron in the pineapple and I do the same with lemonade
Let my money flow through the air, I can make it rain on your parade
I can do it, I can do it and I know the rumours get around
I'ma take my city to the top and then I'ma never let 'em down
I'ma show a lot of people love, I'ma give 'em credit where it's due
Anyone that got it I can do it, this the one I dedicate to you

[Chorus]
I'm gon do what I want
Cause this life's made for living
You got to know nothings for sure
Faith in the stars
I'm gon do what I want
Cause this life's what I'm given

Gotta keep my faith in the dark clouds

[K-OS - Verse 2]
Cardiac arrest rap tag
Wait a sec, wait a minute, I've been in it from beginning
Spinnin' raps like my heart was a tape deck, yes
I've been on the block, freestyling, wylin' while I was a yout'
Many wonder what the truth it, when the future's like a tattoo
Gotta make haste while the sun shines
If you only live one time when the spaceships arrive from the skies
I'll be flyin', I'm not lyin' I'm sublime in my alpah state
let the heart palpitate
Let the soul just astroplane
Here's a secret, let me tell 'em
We're the ones that started rock n roll
Jimi Hendrix, Little Richard, platform shoes and an afro comb
Me ET phone home, BET play my song
Had faith oh so long, thats why we both flowed on so
Ohhhhh, I'm like another message they sent on the bottle
Now people knooooooow…
'bout a freak of nature with a pen and paper
Can't escape in the ether if you got faith, yeah
See that

[Chorus]
I'm gon do what I want
Cause this life's made for living
You got to know nothings for sure
Faith in the stars
I'm gon do what I want
Cause this life's what I'm given
Gotta keep my faith in the dark clouds
K-OS Ft. Drake - Faith Pt.2 Lyrics

Vidi Aldiano - Bantu Aku Tuhan

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:26 AM PDT


Artis : Vidi Aldiano
Judul : Bantu Aku Tuhan
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Vidi Aldiano - Bantu Aku Tuhan Download Lagu Vidi Aldiano - Bantu Aku Tuhan ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Vidi Aldiano - Bantu Aku Tuhan


 Vidi Aldiano - Bantu Aku Tuhan
Download Vidi Aldiano - Bantu Aku Tuhan
4shared | sharebeast


source : Vidi Aldiano - Bantu Aku Tuhan

Vidi Aldiano - Aku Kan Setia

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:25 AM PDT


Artis : Vidi Aldiano
Judul : Aku Kan Setia
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Vidi Aldiano - Aku Kan Setia Download Lagu Vidi Aldiano - Aku Kan Setia ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Vidi Aldiano - Aku Kan Setia


 Vidi Aldiano - Aku Kan Setia
Download Vidi Aldiano - Aku Kan Setia
4shared | sharebeast


source : Vidi Aldiano - Aku Kan Setia

Vidi Aldiano - Tunggu

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:24 AM PDT


Artis : Vidi Aldiano
Judul : Tunggu
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Vidi Aldiano - Tunggu Download Lagu Vidi Aldiano - Tunggu ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Vidi Aldiano - Tunggu


Vidi Aldiano - Tunggu
Download Vidi Aldiano - Tunggu
4shared | sharebeast


source : Vidi Aldiano - Tunggu

Vidi Aldiano - Cinta Untuk Mama

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:22 AM PDT


Artis : Vidi Aldiano
Judul : Cinta Untuk Mama
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Vidi Aldiano - Cinta Untuk Mama Download Lagu Vidi Aldiano - Cinta Untuk Mama ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Vidi Aldiano - Cinta Untuk Mama


 Vidi Aldiano - Cinta Untuk Mama
Download Vidi Aldiano - Cinta Untuk Mama
4shared | sharebeast


source : Vidi Aldiano - Cinta Untuk Mama

J Randall - Danceholic Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:12 AM PDT




J Randall - Danceholic Lyrics

Oh boy, oh boy, let's go boy, oh yeah
Come on, whoa, alright,

… I'm just thinking what we did last night
Girl we was so gone, 70 street that's so wrong
And I can't stand that
Everybody's telling me I'm wasting the day

But I'd rather die with no regrets or complaints
And we moved the …size up to the very night, night
We'd rather have a good time

If you sleep all day, party all night
If you don't wake up until the clock struck five
If You sleep all day, party all night
Stand up and say my name is Joe
And I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic

One more, one more night to win you
You and I on the dance floor
I'm meaning all the … what you laugh for
Cause I can't stand that
Everybody's telling me I'm wasting the day
But I'd rather die with no regrets or complaints
And we moved the …size up to the very night, night
We'd rather have a good time

If you sleep all day, party all night
If you don't wake up until the clock struck five
If You sleep all day, party all night
Stand up and say my name is Joe
And I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
If you sleep all day, party all night
If you don't wake up until the clock struck five
If You sleep all day, party all night
Stand up and say my name is Joe
And I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
Yeah I'm a danceholic, holic
J Randall - Danceholic Lyrics

Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger) Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:09 AM PDT




Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) Lyrics

You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in colour
And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're devil

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fire
Put that thing on ligher
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

You heard that I was starting over with someone new
But told you I was moving on over you

You didn't think that I'd come back
I'd come back swinging
You try to break me

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fire
Put that thing on lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

Thanks to you I got a new thing started
Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted
Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me
You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning
In the end…

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fire
Put that thing on lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) Lyrics

Avant - More Than My Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:05 AM PDT




Avant - More Than My Lyrics

I will never be the one and leave the ..
You will always be the one i can' t deny
There's love that we can just walk away
..by the games i used to play
I was young but i know this notice you
For me to do what i did to you

I'm prayin not for a piece ..
Fallin down baby girl i'm back to leave

Took you for granted didn't understand it
And now i'm sure that

Chorus:
You're more than my friend
You're more than my homie
Took me some time ..making my mind
I'm tryin get back 'cause you were more than my lover
You're more than my shawty
Uuh i was club poppin and model poppin
All around the world, damn i really miss my girl

Who am i to tell you to judge the ..
It was me to did it all on the ..
Runnin round without a candle .
To give a grant breath that i have a beautiful girl
Talking pimpin and the game living the life
..and my chain i came for the night
Uh losing certain control
I didn't fool it was hard to let it go

Took you for granted didn't understand it
And now i'm sure that

Chorus:
You're more than my friend
You're more than my homie
Took me some time ..making my mind
I'm tryin get back 'cause you were more than my lover
You're more than my shawty
Uuh i was club poppin and model poppin
All around the world, damn i really miss my girl

Damn i never meant to make you cry
You we need to treat you right
You're the bet i need
Gonna give all you need
I ..broken promise
You deserve everything

Took you for granted didn't understand it
And now i'm sure that

[Chorus:]
Avant - More Than My Lyrics

Kids In Glass Houses - Not In This World Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:02 AM PDT




Kids In Glass Houses - Not In This World Lyrics

don't wanna see
I want an ocean
And all of the madness
So give me your worst
Show me the fruit
Show me the passion

Show me the serpent
And give me your worst
Cause I've got another day to…

Can you feel it?
Are we dreaming
While we're sleeping?
Not in this world
Can you feel it
In the evening
While we're sleeping?
Not in this world

Scream at the night
Lie in the gutter
A billions dancers
That were here first
I wanna taste it all
Not just survive this war
Don't wanna give up more than i tried

Can you feel it?
Are we dreaming
While we're sleeping?
Not in this world
Can you feel it
In the evening
While we're sleeping?
Not in this world
Kids In Glass Houses - Not In This World Lyrics

Westlife - Lighthouse Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 09:59 AM PDT




Westlife - Lighthouse Lyrics

This kinda love is more than a lifeline
For a man who's weak as me Who has no self-belief
This kinda love is more than amazing
For a man who lost his way
Who thought it was too late
How does the sea how does the sea
How does the sea get so rough

I wanna drown i wanna drown
If you hadn't given me your love
You're the light in the dark
You're the seat in the park
You're the lighthouse
You're the lighthouse that i need
You're the key to the door
You're the port in the storm
And i need to find the shore
As i can't swim anymore
You always guide me back to solid ground
You're my lighthouse
This kinda love is more than a feeling
For a man who really cried
I get all choked up each time
You said you love me
You could've walked away
could've get my problems back
could've let you took the chance
How did the waves how did the waves
How did the waves get so high

I would've died i would've died
When you loved me just in time
You're the light in the dark
You're the seed in the park
You're the lighthouse
You're the lighthouse that i need
You're the key to the door
You're the port in the storm
And i need to find the shore
As i can't swim anymore
You always guide me back to solid ground
You're my lighthouse oh yeah
I will owe to you everything i have right now
I will owe to you eveything i didn't have you found
Everytime give it back to you Oh …
You're the light in the dark
You're sead in the park
You're the lighthouse
You're the lighthouse that i need
You're the key to the door
You're the port in the storm
And i need to find the shore
And i can't swim anymore
You always guide me back to solid ground
You're my lighthouse
Westlife - Lighthouse Lyrics

Disturbed - Hell Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 09:57 AM PDT




Disturbed - Hell Lyrics

[Intro:]
Rrwoooaaaw!
Ahh, Ahhh
Burning now I bring you Hell!

[Post-Chorus:]
Ahh, Ahhh
Oh, burning now I bring you Hell!

Read me tonight, when the warnings said leave a shudder upon you
Running from all that you feared in your life
Soul of the night, when the sun mislead paint a horror upon you
Marking the moment, displaying in my ghost of a life!
And I can't get round the way you left me out in the open
To leave me to die!
So how can I, forget the way you lead me through the path into Heaven
To leave me behind!

[Chorus:]
Now I can't stay behind
Save me, from wreaking my vengeance
Upon you, to killing more than I can tell
Burning now I bring you Hell!

[Repeat Post-Chorus]

Free me tonight, as the animal kings breathe their terror upon you
Caught in the moment, engaging in my
Bloodlust tonight, now I can't control my venom's flow
Get back from me demon, or be exorcised!

[Repeat Chorus]

All my emotion and all my integrity
All that you've taken from me
All my emotion and all my integrity
All that you've taken from me

Now I can't stay behind
Save me, from wreaking my vengeance
Upon you, to killing more than I can tell
Soul of the night, I know
Now I can't stay behind
Save me, from wreaking my vengeance
Upon you, to killing more than I can tell
Burning now I bring you Hell!
Disturbed - Hell Lyrics

Enter Shikari - Sssnakepit Lyrics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 09:53 AM PDT




Enter Shikari - Sssnakepit Lyrics

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Nah nah nah cut this tension mate it's too much.

Situation volatile, seriously hostile
Breadwinners,
Soul searchers,
Fear merchants,
Seeking.
Brightly coloured, no use for camouflage,
When you're venomous and willing to sabotage.
We're just a group of your white blood cells
Fighting off parasites
We're your system mechanics
Trying to fix this machine
What's the one thing that has
More speed,
More strength,
And goes deeper than us?
A Nuclear Submarine.

Ah come on just open the door!

Knocked off my feet by the backdraft
Brought back to earth
Oxygen clears my head
And I just gotta say
Oh you're not gonna believe this
You can't perceive this
This is like nothing you've seen before

But lucky for you
Yeh lucky for you
This is an open door

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Down on your shoulders
Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Just push right back.

Oh you're not gonna believe this
You can't perceive this
This is like nothing you've seen before
But lucky for you
Yeh lucky for you
They're well prepared…but they forgot one thing
Yeh yeh we're nice guys… until we're not

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Down on your shoulders
Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Just push right back

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Just push right back
Enter Shikari - Sssnakepit Lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment