Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Free Download Mp3 Indonesia

Link to Free Download Mp3 Indonesia Lyrics

Lights - Fourth Dimension Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:01 PM PDT




Lights - Fourth Dimension Lyrics

I could take steps on this moon and that cloud
Look at my breath and still feel the warm out
This isn't about seasons
Or about one of my reasons

Trying to be smart with my (oh's?) and my (ones?)
Only show starts with my toes then my thumbs
Nothing adds up, but agrees
Cupid – us and makes three

Cheers to such an old invention
Dear, we touched the fourth dimension

Bottle rockets and time bombs and warheads
We could go back and keep on -
Follow me to the chapel
We're the kings of the castle

It's a science but there's room to believe
In the riots you find -
This is it for the weak hearts
But everyone's here with some -

Here's to such an old invention
Dear, we touched the fourth dimension
Cheers to such an old invention
Here's an order of -

I'm on moons and clouds where worlds wrap around
I'm on moons and clouds where worlds wrap around

Here's to such an old invention
Dear, we touched the fourth dimension
Cheers to such an old invention
Here's an order of -

We touched the fourth dimension
We touched the fourth dimension

We touched the fourth dimension
Lights - Fourth Dimension Lyrics

David Lynch - Crazy Clown Time Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:58 PM PDT




David Lynch - Crazy Clown Time Lyrics

Molly had her rip shirt
Molly had her rip shirt
Suzy, she ripped her shirt off completely
Oh, Molly had her rip shirt
Oh, Molly had her rip shirt
Suzy, she ripped her shirt off completely

Then he poured the beer
Then he poured the beer all over Sally
Then he poured beer
Then he poured the beer all over Sally
Then he poured beer
Then he poured beer
Then he poured the beer all over Sally
Ah, ah
Buddy screamed so loud, he spit
Buddy screamed so loud, he spit
We all ran around the back yard
We all ran around
We all ran around the back yard
It was crazy clown time
Crazy clown time
It was crazy clown time
Crazy clown time
It was crazy clown time
It was real fun
Diddy and his hair,
Diddy and his hair
I'm fire! Oh, oh, oh!
Danny spit on Suzie

Bobby sat and drunk two beers
Kimmy jumped all around, so high…
Oh, oh, oh!
Molly had her rip shirt
Suzie had hers off completely
Molly getting her rip shirt
Suzie had hers off completely
Danni poured beer all over
Bobby screams so loud and spit
Bobby screams so loud and spit
No one around
They all run around
They all run around
Oh, it's crazy clown town!
It was really fun!
It was real fun, oh!
David Lynch - Crazy Clown Time Lyrics

Elizabeth South - Don’t Give Up On Your Love Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:50 PM PDT




Elizabeth South - Don't Give Up On Your Love Lyrics

Don't give up on your love x4

I see the look in your eyes
Playing disguise you simply frozen hypnotize
You got to take a stand the Joy is now
Don't let anyone don't lose your bound

Chorus
Don't give up
Don't give in
Find the freedom that love can give
Don't give up
Don't give in
.. by the fire within
Imagine the crazy might make .. when I am excited
Imagine you upside down make you feel like you are losing your mind
Don't give up
Don't give in
Find the freedom that love can give
Don't give up

You got that simple look
You are reading a book
You wonder if love has not pass you by
Don't believe all the lies
Don't compromise
You simply got it in your life
Chorus
Don't give up
Don't give in
Find the freedom that love can give
Don't give up
Don't give in
.. by the fire within
Imagine the crazy might make .. when I am excited
Imagine you upside down make you feel like you are losing your mind
Don't give up
Don't give in
Find the freedom that love can give
Don't give up

Love will keep you running
Always keep your turning
Love will keep you running
Love will keep you running
Always keep your turning
Love will keep you running

Don't give up on your love x5

Don't you never give up x3

Imagine the crazy might make .. when I am excited
Imagine you upside down make you feel like you are losing your mind
Don't give up
Don't give in
Find the freedom that love can give
Don't give up
Love will keep you running
Always keep your turning
Love will keep you running
Love will keep you running
Always keep your turning
Love will keep you running

Don't give up on your love x5

Don't you never give up x3
Elizabeth South - Don't Give Up On Your Love Lyrics

Sasha Lopez Ft. Broono & Ale Blake - Weekend Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:51 PM PDT




Sasha Lopez Ft. Broono & Ale Blake - Weekend Lyrics

I'm feeling love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And it's getting stronger.
I'm giving love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And this can't be over.

I'm feeling love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And it's getting stronger.
I'm giving love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And this can't be over.

Feeling's changin'
When we're believin'
But now the time's right
We start to make the next step
Said ola-e-a, ola-e-a
Good times now,
This is what you want,
This is what you want.

I'm feeling love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And it's getting stronger.
I'm giving love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
Courtesy of lyricshall.com
And this can't be over.

I'm feeling love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And it's getting stronger.
I'm giving love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And this can't be over.
I'm feeling love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And it's getting stronger.
I'm giving love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And this can't be over.

We can see the temperature go up
Never die cause we party on and on
In the club you witness we don't stop
We party loud 'til the break of dawn

Feeling's changin'
When we're believin'
But now the time's right
We start to make the next step
Said ola-e-a, ola-e-a
Good times now,
This is what you want,
This is what you want.

I'm feeling love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And it's getting stronger.
I'm giving love right now,
Spinning in and 'round,
And this can't be over
Sasha Lopez Ft. Broono & Ale Blake - Weekend Lyrics

Maroon 5 Ft. Mac Miller - Moves Like Jagger Remix Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:47 PM PDT




Maroon 5 Ft. Mac Miller - Moves Like Jagger Remix Lyrics

There's something about my ego
Turn it back up .. that TiVo
Up in the ride i'm leaning back at my ..
You need those to juts sex em
Bang that ass like back em, on dress em

respect em just for the night and after that to forget them
neglected i'm .. girl
turn the house into a ..world
probably get me ..myself ..you call come on
that girl but the homie feeling kind of hornie
when i'm on the .. 'cause i

Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
Then aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away, make it okay
I swear I'll behave

You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a sh*t
And it goes like this

Chorus:
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me till you're drunk
And I'll show you
You want the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves… like Jagger

I don't need try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves… like Jagger

Maybe it's hard
When you feel like you're broken and scarred
Nothing feels right
But when you're with me
I make you believe
That I've got the key

Ohh, so get in the car
We can ride it
Wherever you want
Get inside it
And you want to steer
But I'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here
oh yeah
And it goes like this

Chorus:
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me till you're drunk
And I'll show you
You want the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves… like Jagger

I don't need try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the mooooooves… like Jagger
I'm a rich bastard make Jagger

Said i got them hopes
I was Rollin' stone , girls call on my phone
Let em ring too cool
Get a little bit of dough when i'm in the ..
…so eager but no need tease up
I'ma go whip and just clean up

So watch and learn
I won't show you twice
Head to toe, ooh baby, roll me right
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

And it goes like this

[Chorus]
Maroon 5 Ft. Mac Miller - Moves Like Jagger Remix Lyrics

Method Man - World Gone Sour Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:43 PM PDT




Method Man - World Gone Sour Lyrics

coming back out the cracks,
of … and … packs,
this ain't a candy rap, this is where candies attack
see when they …that's where the sanity snap
they break laws, not jaw breakers but break jaws
in fact, real happy like a monkey on your back
got some thumb tags, playing pin the donkey with the cat
… playing a firecracker where you dump at

right beside the shower, where you keep … pump at
oh no, they creeping like some ninjas in the dojo
they knock the little man off
the horsie on your polo, for …
crushing all your dreams, cut the strings of your yo yo
trade your lamborghini for a volvo, haha
to now, i bet you thought it was a promo, but no no
this is for a … solo
kids gone loco, until you sink your teeth in
you know the motto, if life's a treat then you're eating

…kids are … to the day that they chew damn
that's bad news, now they're in a bad mood damn
plus they sour in the sweet little tooth
and they will fight the power to the …
now eat them up, uh, eat them up
shut up and eat them up
this beat go hard, i gotta beat it up
it's like… i gotta heat it up
and when the candy goes wrong
gotta eat them up

oh snap, look who fell out the patch
right in this… i run cool as that
alright jack, now you on the wrong side of the map
with a busted gps on the wrong side of the snacks
let's fight back, in fact they're … like the army
throw bleach in your laundry, then unfold your origami
i like that, so snacks are sweeter in the end
but then again, ain't nothing sweeter than revenge
… put delete in all your friends
… keep your wallet, that's a promise i'm a pimp
wipe the music of your m3… pull the plug on your mtv
this is thug bitches…
and these kids ain't worried, they play dirty like they odt

…kids are … to the day that they chew damn
that's bad news, now they're in a bad mood damn
plus they sour in the sweet little tooth
and they will fight the power to the …
now eat them up, uh, eat them up
shut up and eat them up
this beat go hard, i gotta beat it up
it's like… i gotta heat it up
and when the candy goes wrong
gotta eat them up, eat them up, eat them up
Method Man - World Gone Sour Lyrics

Gym Class Heroes - Martyrial Girl$ Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:38 PM PDT




Gym Class Heroes - Martyrial Girl$ Lyrics

i'm officially going in girl
and refuse to come out
and that's a bloody
let's go
i like to think i promise myself of being humble
and these other mother-ckers lose touch like a fumble
cause you can keep a level head and have fun
soon without came the plumber the game in the same ..

boy release into my .. in the same lane as boys
you gonna have to respect me for making being i'm cool cool
.. the sandals raise bands skinny ..
so is the deal i'm talking at my t-shirt
'cause i sweet the girl behind me staring at my love handles
i just wanna ..on the lead em
where the fuck is ..when you need em

a crystofal walk and all my paper cut shitty
thank god for war ..and i gotta thank god ..
'cause otherwise i'll be like these other guys.

chorus:
it's time to sing just say my thing
and everybody to prove for schooling
yes, somehow i never felt so alone
in the roof full of ..
so now i'ma seat on this..
and i'ma gonna laze on my boots
and keep on walking till i make my way home

'cause someone tell me how i got here the first place
'cause honestly in my opinion this the worst place
i mean i keep say hello to a few girls
i feel like brad pitt stuck in cool world
'cause everything so foreign
and all the conversation is boring
i mean i'm practically snoring
'cause somebody please ..need the door man
'cause i don't think that i can take it
everybody here is desperate like replacement
that's why probably i ain't say shit
or what the hell i might waste it
'cause i'd rather be .. conversate about the snickers
more outrageous no who's out the latest
think i blow .. to a new greatest.

chorus:
it's time to sing just say my thing
and everybody to prove for schooling
yes, somehow i never felt so alone
in the roof full of ..
so now i'ma seat on this..
and i'ma gonna laze on my boots
and keep on walking till i make my way home

ladies and gentlemen
boys and girls
i'd advise you all
to the papers .. two
you know get much better
you

[chorus:]
Gym Class Heroes - Martyrial Girl$ Lyrics

Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:34 PM PDT




Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight Lyrics

Ladies and Gentlemen we've got a special treat for tonight,
I'm gonna call my friend Olly up here to sing to you ladies,
Olly!
Yeah!
Let's go man…
Ok…

My name is Olly nice to meet you can I tell you baby,
Look around there's a whole pretty ladies,
But not like you, you shine so bright, yeah.

I was wondering if you and me could spend a minute,
On the floor up and close getting lost in it,
I won't give up without a fight.

I just wanna, oh baby,
I just want you to dance with me tonight,
So come on, oh baby,
I just want you to dance with me tonight.

We're getting sweaty, hot and heavy in the crowd now,
Loosen up and let you hands go down, down,
Go with it girl, yeah just close your eyes, yeah.

I feel the music moving through your body,
Looking at you I can tell you want me,
Don't stop keep moving till the morning light, yeah.

When I saw you there, sitting all alone in the dark acting like you didn't have a care,
I knew right then, you'd be mine, we'd be dancing the whole damn night right,
Oh baby, I just want you to dance with me tonight,
So come on, oh baby,
I just want you to dance with me tonight.

Break it down now, shake it like that, now bring it all back,
To dance with me tonight,
One more time, one more time, come on now.
Do your thing, everybody sing,
I just wanna, oh baby,
I just want you to dance with me tonight,
So come on, oh baby,
I just want you to dance with me tonight...
Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight Lyrics

Tinchy Stryder - Off The Record Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:30 PM PDT




Tinchy Stryder - Off The Record Lyrics

I'm Vegas, I'm calling
See a hundred and I'm all in
No cameras, no reporting
18 plus, warning
She's an actress
Till the morning

Her Katy Perry's awesome
She kissed a girl, I saw them
Tinch plus them plus you, foursome
Don't care if I got a girl or not
Asking me to tie that knot
She ain't talking no wedding ring
On a Poster Swing
Up and down she's a crazy ride
Jada's face, nickis thighs

[Chorus]
My life is like a roller coaster
Coming off the track
Sinning round and round
Yeah take a little look
Get closer
But keep it off the record don't expose it now, now, now, now

I'm Vegas
I'm Calling
See a hundred and I'm all in
No Camera, no reporting
18 plus, warning
Tinchy Stryder - Off The Record Lyrics

Willow Smith Ft. Nicki Minaj - Fireball Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:27 PM PDT




Willow Smith Ft. Nicki Minaj - Fireball Lyrics

Willow…

Uhm, hello, can we get the party started, yeah!
Uhm, hello, can we get the party started…

Young Money…

[Hook]
I'm the fireball, I'm the fireball, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball, I'm the fireball, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball, I'm the fireball, I'm the fire
Fire, fire, fire

Since I landed here, I gon' phone up a ram…
Shook the world up, now I caused a little drama
Leader of the new school, and yes I'm gonna light up the block to the stage when I wanna

…in the stars, throw my hair 'nother curve
Don't …. walk it out, check I want with a slur
Levitating in mom's over with the phone
Imma rock the world, til they follow Willow

[Hook]
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire

I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire

See I ain't never been the one to … my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put on
I set fire everywhere I plane, make them all go insane, L.A to UK

Now Imma burn it up, when I step on the scene
My all crew is fresh, and they rolling with me
You can tear me up yep to the extreme
Imma rock the rock til they follow with me

[Hook]
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire

I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire

I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire

[Nicki Minaj - Rap Verse]
Hey yo Willow, didn't I just see you in China?
…..even though you're a minor
Your daddy keep ya in designer
You're girly, girly, girly, yeah you're girly, kind
Okay, I'm the street fighter, call me …
And it's going down like a …
Booked the guest house to put the … in
Cause i'm a fireball …
Put your arm on my wing, i'm the top boss
Ain't from louisiana, but i'm hot sauce
…..and just to come and build a house off
So why I never gonna worry what the house cost
If they coming at you, tell them raise up
When it's time to whip your hair, put your braids up
Tell them escalator, elevator, yeah the manor, stop your waiter, been nobody greater, will and jada is my neighbour hater

[Hook]
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire

I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire

Watch the fire burn…burn, burn
Watch me heat it up
Watch the fire burn…burn, burn
Watch me heat it up
Watch the fire burn…burn, burn
Watch me heat it up

[Hook]
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire

I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire
I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire
Willow Smith Ft. Nicki Minaj - Fireball Lyrics

Arians - Kutemukan Arah

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 10:12 AM PDT


Artis : Arians
Judul : Kutemukan Arah
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Arians - Kutemukan Arah Download Lagu Arians - Kutemukan Arah ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Arians - Kutemukan Arah


Arians - Kutemukan Arah
Download Arians - Kutemukan Arah
4shared | sharebeast


source : Arians - Kutemukan Arah

Hivi - Indahnya Dirimu

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 10:08 AM PDT


Artis : Hivi
Judul : Indahnya Dirimu
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Hivi - Indahnya Dirimu Download Lagu Hivi - Indahnya Dirimu ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Hivi - Indahnya Dirimu


Hivi - Indahnya Dirimu
Download Hivi - Indahnya Dirimu
4shared | sharebeast


source : Hivi - Indahnya Dirimu

Charice - Bounce Back Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 10:03 AM PDT




Charice - Bounce Back Lyrics

No excuses you don't need to explain
No apologies I'm over all the pain
I pulled myself up again, out of the flames, made it through
I'm officially over you

Thought I was the one, who's gonna crumble and fall
Thought I was done, but there ain't nothing at all
I can overcome
Oh no

CHORUS:
I bounce back
Won't be the first time that I've been knocked off my feet
Won't be the last time that I'd find that inner strength in me
So if you thought that I won't break down and cry
Baby you don't even know me
I bounce back

Don't think I'm broken or losing any sleep
Cause I'm not missing what I don't really need, no
Make no mistake you're to blame, feels good to say I'm brand new
And officially over you

You thought I was the one, who's gonna crumble and fall
You thought that I was done, but there ain't nothing at all
I can overcome

BRIDGE:
I am stronger than I ever was before
Even better now
I already closed the door
Was caught in the eye of the storm, 'til I made my way home
Bet you never thought that I would bounce back
I bounce back, oh
I'm stronger than I ever was
You can't hold me down because

CHORUS 2:
I bounce back
Won't be the first time that I've been knocked off my feet
Won't be the last time that I'd find that inner strength in me
So if you thought that I, won't break down and cry
Baby you don't even know me
I bounce back
Won't be the first time that I've been knocked off my feet
Won't be the last time that I'd find that inner strength in me
So if you thought that I, won't break down and cry
Then you don't even know me
I bounce back
Charice - Bounce Back Lyrics

Sarah Raba Ft. Mann & Iyaz - Twisted Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:59 AM PDT




Sarah Raba Ft. Mann & Iyaz - Twisted Lyrics

Yeah yeah
Yeah yeah uuh
Yeah yeah

Ok came to the club
Looking for some fun now love
Time let me with it
You can get your own
until the sun come up
she know that i love music
and looking for no substitute

and it could it be every woman up in here
let's pretend is just for you you
in a moment the future is so far
you're a beautiful star you ain't using your part
getting mine she noticed i was closing the gap between
i was giving her ..the lines
strength ..feeling fine
now we bout to hit the dance floor, dance floor
because the time .. everybody
and the party is swaggin a little mama
was feeling kind

gonna hit it up tonight
time to have some fun
going now in my ..
gonna have hit every club
and i'm not looking for Mister Right
not some shame for love
i just came here to dance
now got to give it up
up up up for tonight night night
..rest rested

You got me confuse
but i got somebody else else else
For tonight night night
Till you right right stare

Chorus:
You have got me twisted oh oh
Twisted twisted twisted
You have got me twisted oh oh
Twisted twisted twisted
Twisted twisted

.step up in the party
Lie coolest ..shawty
My chain flash am i cross the moon
Put your name nigga wait to make a move
Got the hands to close up
Btu i hands on my shoulder
Real life land style
Real .. move
She's on Patron
The Dj is play my song
But diamonds flashing the eyes
She got the ..i her smile
She take it noo
Whine it to the grow
She prove ..my pocket and i'm like ..

Chorus:
You have got me twisted oh oh
Twisted twisted twisted
You have got me twisted oh oh
Twisted twisted twisted
Twisted twisted

Boy you gotta step it up
If you wanan play
Tell em do you got what it takes to make my motor rock
..but you stuck stuck stuck stuck stuck
So tonight you gonna get none none none

You got me confuse
but i got somebody else else else
For tonight night night
Till you right right stare

Chorus:
You have got me twisted oh oh
Twisted twisted twisted
You have got me twisted oh oh
Twisted twisted twisted
Twisted twisted

You got me confuse
You get it confused
[Chorus:]
Sarah Raba Ft. Mann & Iyaz - Twisted Lyrics

Lee Carr - Ran Out Of Love Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:55 AM PDT




Lee Carr - Ran Out Of Love Lyrics

Turn me up
Turn everything ooh

I'm closing the door and i'm walking away
Turn up the fighting i've made a mistake
When you doubt even asking you say is my fault
I think we're runnin out of love.

And you are the one to me that you would make me better
And you are the one to me we're always be together
How can it be bad if you can't let it go past.

Chorus:
I think it's time to move on and keep on moving in
And i don't know what i'm doing
Everytime i think i've found a perfect love man i lose it
This is so hard for me ..
You're not what i need
We both gotta see
I just be ran out of love
Ran out of love, ran out of love
Love, ran out of love,
I'll just be ran out of love
Love, ran out of love, love, ran out of love
Love, ran out of love

This is hurting more than it hurt you
And know just what ..down down
It's another woman girl it aint' true
Hey

And you are the one to me that you would make me better
And you are the one to me we're always be together
How can it be bad if you can't let it go past.

Chorus:
I think it's time to move on and keep on moving in
And i don't know what i'm doing
Everytime i think i've found a perfect love man i lose it
This is so hard for me ..
You're not what i need
We both gotta see
I just be ran out of love
Ran out of love, ran out of love
Love, ran out of love,
I'll just be ran out of love
Love, ran out of love, love, ran out of love
Love, ran out of love

This is so hard for me to say
And now at this point i know
That you know ..i love

[Chorus:]

If you are the one tell me that you would make em better
You are the one tell me we'll always be together
I'll just be ran out of love
Lee Carr - Ran Out Of Love Lyrics

Justin Timberlake - Words I Say Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:50 AM PDT




Justin Timberlake - Words I Say Lyrics

Sometimes I Can't Believe What I Am Seeing
But I Always See Love That You Are Giving To Me
And I Still Don't Know What Led Me To You
But I Know This, This Was Meant To Be
And Girl In Your Smile I See My Everything

[Hook]
But If The Words I Say
Make The Tears Roll Down
And They Find Their Way To Make Your Heart Go Down
Your Lips Can Say Enough
The Tongue Controls My Mouth
And All That Is Me Is Found
In The Corners Of Your Mouth

Sometimes I Can't Believe The Things I Say To You
But Baby Every Word Is True Yes It Is
And When You Kiss Me It's All Over
You Put Me Under I Didn't Know That Love Can Hurt So Good

And Girl In Your Smile I See My Everything

[Hook]
Justin Timberlake - Words I Say Lyrics

Rick Ross Ft. Nicki Minaj - You The Boss Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:47 AM PDT




Rick Ross Ft. Nicki Minaj - You The Boss Lyrics

in a world with so many, baby girl you are that one
i deserve that , i deserve you!

[nicki minaj]
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man

[rick ross]
rose a born stunner, i could blow money
50 when i'm shopping, that ain't no money
i got my jeans sagging, money stuffed in 'em
i got 40 whips, way too much in 'em
i need me a queen, i need me a dime
living this fast life: just show me a sign
i'm a g, i'm a g, taken from the taken form the land,… wanna be
all she needs, all she needs
is a boss on my level who provides her every need
all i fiend is a queen in my presence
i can hold until i die
couple g's in my bezel
i'm a boss

[nicki minaj]
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man

[rick ross]
still running the streets cause every day i'm hustling
double mg went in and the streets is loving it
all this paper coming and my baby touching it
i pin her to the wall, you know this, we be busting it
fur coats in the winter, look like a polar bear
stunning in the snow, these haters they can go somewhere
indoor, outdoor pool, indoor court
indoor pool, ducking ray jay moves
seven rolls royces, pink slips like a boss
champagne on her body, time to lick it off
me and baby girl a winning combination
ownership is my conversation
i'm a boss

[nicki minaj]
i'll do anything you say cause you the boss
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man

talk to me
oh i feel play
what you saying baby?
and i do whatever you say
boss..

you could take it any way you want to
baby i promise that i'll never disappoint you
just know that i'mma get my motherfuckin' points in
yeah it rains, yeah it rains

[nicki minaj]
i'll do anything you say cause you the boss
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
you the boss, you the boss man
hey, daddy won't you come and be my boss,
tell me one thing…
hey, daddy won't you come and be my boss,… off!
Rick Ross Ft. Nicki Minaj - You The Boss Lyrics

Dafina Zeqiri - My Swag Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:43 AM PDT




Dafina Zeqiri - My Swag Lyrics

ah… ah yeah…
yeah…

Yeah, u put a smile on my face
and u acting no bad
try to come around
and catch my swag
ain't no cool lookin' my ass
I said bang-bang, big-bang, try again

Bitches wanna come and kill me
bitches think can disagree me
so genie, where's my three wishes?
genie hear and say "nice to meet you bitches"

REF:
It's time for me to do me rise and shine (oh oh)
ain't for real about our last stay for funny baby
Make noize my sisters cuz this is my game
cuz i want the ladies doing their thang
they can try but they can never catch
my swag, my swag, my swag

U you're tryna ruin it
they can pay to me
but I'm on top doin' me

So bitches wanna come and kill me
i wonder if they can fool me
eee goin' crazy like i'm so kind of voodoo doll
Psycho, Psycho, Psycho, Psycho…

REF:
It's time for me to do me rise and shine (oh oh)
ain't for real about our last stay for funny baby
Make noize my sisters cuz this is my game
cuz i want the ladies doing their thang
they can try but they can never catch
my swag, my swag, my swag

Yeah, u put a smile on my face
and u acting no bad
try to come around
and catch my swag
ain't no cool lookin' my ass
I said bang-bang, big-bang, try again

Bitches wanna come and kill me
bitches think they disagree me
so genie where's my three wishes?
genie hear and say "nice to meet you bitches"

REF:
It's time for me to do me rise and shine (oh oh)
ain't for real about our last stay for funny baby
Make noize my sisters cuz this is my game
cuz i want the ladies doing their thang
they can try but they can never catch
my swag, my swag, my swag

I'm being scared now…
Don't run away!
Let's be back Duffy
Duffy leave me alone!
Leave me alone!
Leave me alone!!

REF:
It's time for me to do me rise and shine (oh oh)
ain't for real about our last stay for funny baby
Make noize my sisters cuz this is my game
cuz i want the ladies doing their thang
they can try but they can never catch
my swag, my swag, my swag
Dafina Zeqiri - My Swag Lyrics

50 Cent - Shady Murder Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:39 AM PDT




50 Cent - Shady Murder Lyrics

[Eminem]
Ay yo fif' I was thinking you should go back to doing the shit you used to do

[50 Cent]
Murder them, murder them
They violate, I demonstrate
Yeah, I'll murder them
Niggas be fronting word up

They stunting till they hurt up
That semi talk I'll let it buck
I had these niggas running hard
I'll pull a nigga's skirt up and have him kicking dirt up
I'll get a nigga an' a nigga back up stupid hard
Silence it's the return of the tyrants
Seein' through my third eye with both closed eyelids
Stand closer to the homie you gon' to die with
Flames come up out the muzzle wanting shit that I did
I'm talking like the feds ain't listening
Nigga this is a pool of piranhas you're fishing in
I give to a nigga if he want it
Better ask niggas about me I'll be on it
I get to drop, blow out your knot, perfect planning
Hit your back with something hot

[Hook]
It's murder one, it's premeditated
Murder, then it's another one
Back to backroom working
It's murder one, it's premeditated
Murder, then it's another one
Back to backroom working

You know I ain't got the strap on me
Holding that for me

[Verse 2]
I'm f-cked up, it really doesn't matter though
Hundred 9mm shells in the Calico
Wait, niggas drop like dominos
Run for your life, puta si vámonos
I was taught to see my crew a long time ago
Grew up around cocaine, yeah even my mamma know
I cut a O in the fo' with seven at a time
Made four hundred of that, you know a nigga grind
Like Cindy Lauper bitch, time after time
A nigga shine like a nickel nine
I've been talking to the man in the mail room
Nigga so ass they was shaking like Shakira
It seems like my vision's gettin' clearer
See me coming with the hammer out, death is gettin near ya
It's funny how niggas never hear ya, till you run down on 'em
Gun down on 'em

[Hook]
It's murder one, it's premeditated
Murder, then it's another one
Back to backroom working
It's murder one, it's premeditated
Murder, then it's another one
Back to backroom working

Yeah starting to feel like the old me (ha ha)
50 Cent - Shady Murder Lyrics

Kendrick Lamar - Cloud 10 Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:36 AM PDT




Kendrick Lamar - Cloud 10 Lyrics

[Hook]
When the sun fall out the sky
All I have is me in the land of do or die
A freeway, a gas pedal, and a peace of mind
Now, that's the ultimate high
To the cloud I go, cloud I go
One time, baby tell me ya need me
Cloud I go, cloud I go

Two time, baby tell me ya love me

[Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar]
Cause I've been drinking too much, thinking too much
We ain't been keeping in touch
Fell into lust, where is the love?
My independency got tendencies of lack of trust
I look at the street corners as my new woman
Seductive as you wanna be, hands on my new garments
And luckily, being in denial ain't the case
Cause I know she's unfaithful
Instead I'm grabbing her waist
And every part of her is tasteful
I know you're feelings hating
Fact, you think I'm ungrateful, I know
Selfish as I wanna be and every time you under me
I get the vibe you might need some time to grow

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
Cause I been dreaming too much, thinking too much
We ain't been keeping in touch
And every time that I think of your touch
Adrenaline pump, give me that rush
I'm gone like a thief inside the wind
Lord forgive me for my sins
I know she want me more, but I fiend for benjamins
She said I found the root of all evil, and lost a friend
Lost in the world of a young boy from Compton
That never knew love because love was never promised
I know, selfish as I wanna be
And every time I'm under you, me too
Need time to grow

[Hook]
Kendrick Lamar - Cloud 10 Lyrics

Rick Ross - I Love My Bitches Lyrics

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:28 AM PDT




Rick Ross - I Love My Bitches Lyrics

[Verse 1]
A month ago, I gave a chick a hundred stacks
Straight to Neiman Marcus, young bitch had a heart attack
Ohhh man, I love my bitches
Bottles, Beamers, brand New Benz's
Barbies, ballerina's and Britney's
Barbra Streisand edition Bentleys

Bricks, big face hundreds in bundles
Boy, I'm a boss, I rose from the jungles
God forgives and these killers won't
In a room full of heathens, good niggas die alone
Better start taking notes as I'm taking tokes
The hood wanna see you die and they taking votes
My vision always mentioned coke
My women never sit in coach
Ohh man, I love my bitches
Tongue kissin' a dark skinneded vixen
50, 60 racks, I might go blow a 100 though
Jet owner, G5, where you wanna go?
F-ck your ex's baby, really, that's your past?
Load up your carry-on's and all of this is cash

[Hook x2]
Ohh man, I love my bitches
Ohh man, I love my bitches
Ohh man, I love my bitches
East coast to West coast, all my bitches

Tryna' bring you into my world, baby
Just stand there, You the canvas, I'mma paint the picture
You never met another nigga, you know, fuck it, take it

[Verse 2]
Am I really just a narcissist
Cause I wake up to a bowl of Lobster bisque?
And I wake up on some mobbin' shit
With a great view and half my niggas swappin' bricks
It's just a way of life
For the king of diamonds, so I gotta stay the night
50 cash in the Louis for the chicken wings
Started in a neighborhood and now we on to bigger things
Large clique of my constituents
Combination to the safe, straight to the Benjamins
Living life to the fullest was the emphasis
Making love to Mary J's "Reminisce"

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
It was all good just a week ago
Paper tag on the Panamera, my speakers blow
My bitch sittin' cute, she left her panties home
Suckin' the dick of the don, I'm talking Miami's own
Money like (LeBron James), money like (Dwyane Wade)
(Play it right) peelin' two off the dealership in the same day
(Say it right) paid like Mark Clayton, Mark Duper
Soon as nigga's start hatin', start shootin'
Come along, money longer than Olajuwan's
Lotta one's, all the bitches yeah the model one's
Tongue pierced, dick sucked, yeah the swallow ons
50 million, I'm the only one that got it done

[Hook]
Rick Ross - I Love My Bitches Lyrics

Sandhy Sondoro - Anak Jalanan

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 01:59 AM PDT


Artis : Sandhy Sondoro
Judul : Anak Jalanan
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Sandhy Sondoro - Anak Jalanan Download Lagu Sandhy Sondoro - Anak Jalanan ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Sandhy Sondoro - Anak Jalanan


Sandhy Sondoro - Anak Jalanan
Download Sandhy Sondoro - Anak Jalanan
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Sandhy Sondoro - Anak Jalanan

Davinci - Dunia Hayal

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 01:57 AM PDT


Artis : Davinci
Judul : Dunia Hayal
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Davinci - Dunia Hayal Download Lagu Davinci - Dunia Hayal ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Davinci - Dunia Hayal


Davinci - Dunia Hayal
Download Davinci - Dunia Hayal
4shared | sharebeast


source : Davinci - Dunia Hayal

Maharani - Cinta Keduamu

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 01:56 AM PDT


Artis : Maharani
Judul : Cinta Keduamu
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Maharani - Cinta Keduamu Download Lagu Maharani - Cinta Keduamu ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Maharani - Cinta Keduamu


Maharani - Cinta Keduamu
Download Maharani - Cinta Keduamu
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Maharani - Cinta Keduamu

Rumor - Butiran Debu

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 01:54 AM PDT


Artis : Rumor
Judul : Butiran Debu
Album : Single (2011)
Download mp3 Rumor - Butiran Debu Download Lagu Rumor - Butiran Debu ini hanya untuk review lagu. Belilah original cassette/CD dari album Band, atau gunakan NSP / RBT / i-Ring Rumor - Butiran Debu


Rumor - Butiran Debu
Download Rumor - Butiran Debu
4shared | sharebeast | dopeshare


source : Rumor - Butiran Debu

0 comments:

Post a Comment